You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
School Days Memories
So after reading and replying about school stuff in the annoying thread, I thought I would start this thread for our school memories

At Choristers

1. At an end of year tutor group party, I walked in with 40 quids worth of sweets and chocolate what I had stole and stashed away for weeks

2. One morning I was bored, one of my mates suggested we ring another lads mother and tell her what we wanted to do with her, there was hell on about it, and the funny thing about it was the lad whose mam we rang was stood right behind me

3. Bored one day, I decided to see if I could get literally everyone talking, so I thought it would be funny to tell write a suicide note...ok, I lied, it was close to 50 suicide notes and put them in 50 changing room lockers, I certainly got attention, I was made to stand in front of the whole school and apologise
4. When Tony Blair first became Labour Leader, a Telegraph or Guardian hack came to the shool looking for a photo as Tony Blair had gone to school there, me and 2 mates volunteered to have our picture, the photographer asked us to get permission from our tutor or headmaster, we didn't of course and get hauled over the coals for that
5. Broke someone's hand after he took the piss out of me, nearly got permanent exclusion for that

I held a couple of records there, worst choir audition and worst student in the schools house system, we be given a + or -, merit/demerit whatever you want to call it, and for 2 years my points were always in the red, leaving -50 at one point over a month

At Easington...

Had only been there about 10 days when someone badgered me to fight someone for taking the piss out my sister, I kicked the crap out of him

Having a snowball fight with a friends and I accidently hit the deputy heads canister...splattered all over his bald fat head, lol
Led a strike

Set fire to my school uniform in protest at how I was being treated

When I was in Middlestone Moor Children's Home me and my mate decided were going to play truant for as long as we could...What did we get up to, went to Peterlee Library for about a week

And time I wanted to kill someone, a kid tortured me for ages, one day he came up behind me and dug his knee up my arse, so I picked up half a brick and chased him knowing I would seriously hurt him or even murder him

The time someone said 'poke the teacher in the back with a compass' I did and the kid said do it was the one who grassed me up...

Another teacher(Business Studies)who hated me said something to me one day, so I said 'By the way Dave, do you use Mr Sheen to get your head so shiny' I got doubly wrong for that, for calling him by his first name and being cheeky

School Days Memories
RE: School Days Memories
Re: RE: School Days Memories
School Days Memories
Re: RE: School Days Memories