You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Announcement...
(28 Aug 2014, 1:51 pm)marxistafozzski wrote A little update...Where I am at right now

TICK TOCK...TICK TOCK...12 DAYS AND COUNTING

Not long till I go now, in 12 days to the minute I will have been in my placement for nearly half an hour, lol...Nerves are starting to creep in now, but that is to be expected, it shouldn't be too bad for me as I had lived in Care, although that was nearly 20 years ago, I had my first placement in 1996 and moved about up until 1997 where I got a placement for over 3 years and came back home after a short placement in High Etherley near Bishop Auckland, been back with my folks for over 13 years now, I longest I have lived anywhere in my life, so the fact I am somewhere with people looking after me should come easy enough, obviously, being a family-orientated person, I suffer bad from Homesickness, but I recognise that I need the help and if I want to be useful to people I have to be free from the Devils grasp and the demons surrounding me...

The support I am receiving is incredible and emotional, the Internet can be cynical and very hostile and unforgiving at times and the reaction here proves the 'Net is not as bad as it seems to be at times, and I can't thank people enough...

Bus Enthusiasm is a mad little world, there maybe moments of madness, whether it be trespassing on private land, pretending to be Nexus or a company Doctor , but all in all, it is good the majority of the time...I believe this site will expand massively in the next 12-24 months, So I am really confident I will be coming back home knowing NEB will be huge(my opinion).

Will leave another update on this before I go 😀

Just over 4 days until I'm back at school. Sad

Towards the end of the summer, you really don't want it to end.

Make sure you tell us how it goes. Smile

Announcement...
RE: Announcement...
Re: Announcement...
Announcement...
Re: RE: Announcement...
Announcement...