You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Benefits
Following on from a Post I made in the "What's annoying you Today" Thread Yesterday, which touched on Autism, I mentioned that I don't claim Benefits due to having Aspergers and an Eye Condition, and that I never been interested in looking at that sort of thing.

Having thought about it, I decided to take a look on Direct.gov, and I came across something called Personal Independence Payment (PIP), In which I would be entitled to between £21.55 and £138.05 a Week depending on how the Conditions affect me, I thought I would bring this up in case there other Members on NEB who have Autism and are unaware of (PIP), Having thought about and spoke to my Mother, I have decided I am going make a claim, Perhaps I should of done this a Number of Years ago but I didn't, I have had Aspergers since I was around 6 Years Old, and the Eye Condition for almost 4 Years, although I have problem with my Eyes beforehand, I am 22 in December and I think maybe this could be helpful in some way.

Another Benefit i think I may claim for is the Free Bus Pass, I am curious as to what the Boundaries are like for it in Tyne and Wear, or is it one those Passes you can use elsewhere in the UK, But to be honest I am not really bothered by paying Bus Fare, it will only benefit me in saving me Money by not having to pay Bus Fare at all.

Benefits
RE: Benefits
Re: RE: Benefits