Rate Thread
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
|
What are you listening to right now? (The Music Thread)
09 Dec 2014, 4:25 pm,
RE: What are you listening to right now? (The Music Thread)
(09 Dec 2014, 4:14 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Does anyone like 5 Seconds of Summer? I saw a bunch of girls at school today having a go at a boy who was dissing them. Pretty scary; they're just a band!

Listened to some of their songs just now, absolute rip-offs! Nothing nobody has never done before, hell they've practically copied off some other bands according to a few lads I know!

Anyone else's opinions on them? I don't like them.

I'm not that certain who they are but from what I've seen they are just one of these awful manufactured boy bands that are put together for their looks so little girls will buy their music and idolise them so the record company's can make money off them.

Doesn't one of them often wear a headband, I wonder because I've seen a few people walking around with headbands and since when did that become fashionable.

Marcus you have mentioned this band a lot on here, are you just saying you hate them but when no-ones around you just start singing one of their songs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you listening to right now? (The Music Thread) - by Jimmi - 09 Dec 2014, 4:25 pm
RE: What are you listening to right now? (The Music Thread) - by HJackson95 - 20 Jul 2018, 11:33 am