You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion
(04 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm)Michael wrote Thats what happens when people don't read posts, the last few weeks iv'e post something and then the same thing has posted else where..... starting to get on my nerves.

I don't think it's always related to people not reading posts.

I know you posted a link to Go North East's website on the "Upcoming Service Changes" thread the other day, and Marcus then went to post it on the "Latest" thread. I think it's sometimes an issue of people classifying something differently.

I personally would put diversion notices in the "Latest" thread (especially where a shuttle service is concerned), unless it's going to be a diversion which goes on for a number of years meaning that affected services will change for the foreseeable future.

(04 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm)Robert wrote Its actually in the new interurban livery (tounge in cheek)

The addition of the 'tongue in cheek' in brackets makes me assume you know what you're talking about, but just in case...

[Image: 15131730476_4b95699faa.jpg]Arriva North East: 4663 / NK07FZF by danielgrahamm, on Flickr

The photograph of 4663 above shows the vehicle as it is today. I think most would refer to that as the old Arriva livery - with the example below being in the new interurban livery:

[Image: 14275745895_f6fb44efc9.jpg]Arriva North East: 4662 / NK07FZE by danielgrahamm, on Flickr

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0