You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion
(04 Jan 2015, 3:41 pm)Dan wrote I don't think it's always related to people not reading posts.

I know you posted a link to Go North East's website on the "Upcoming Service Changes" thread the other day, and Marcus then went to post it on the "Latest" thread. I think it's sometimes an issue of people classifying something differently.

I personally would put diversion notices in the "Latest" thread (especially where a shuttle service is concerned), unless it's going to be a diversion which goes on for a number of years meaning that affected services will change for the foreseeable future.

The addition of the 'tongue in cheek' in brackets makes me assume you know what you're talking about, but just in case...

[Image: 15131730476_4b95699faa.jpg]Arriva North East: 4663 / NK07FZF by danielgrahamm, on Flickr

I think most would refer to that as the old Arriva livery - with the example below being in the new interurban livery:

[Image: 14275745895_f6fb44efc9.jpg]Arriva North East: 4662 / NK07FZE by danielgrahamm, on Flickr

Man you noticed Tongue I deleted it cos i thought it would be taken the wrong way.

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0