Menu

Dan   07 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)MrFozz wrote If your referring to who i am thinking about, not everyone is on his side, if that were the case it means i would be on his side and I dont take sides...

If you are being 'bullied' whereever, block them on whatever place you use and i.e. On here, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram or whatever and you never see message's, posts and threads by them...

Just a thought mate

(07 Jan 2015, 5:05 pm)leestransportphotos wrote What you don't understand though is that Tom is actually bullying me, but whenever I defend myself I get shot down for it. Give me a ban, I couldn't give to shits because no one understands the situation. He is picking his targets and I know what he's about.

MrFozz is right.

If you really do think Tom is bullying you - which I personally don't think he is - go on his profile and click "Add to Ignore List". You won't see any more posts from him.

You are more than entitled to defend yourself in situations like this - but do it in a way which isn't offensive. We all disagree on things (hey, just look at the Quality Contracts thread), but there's ways and means of doing it.