You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
(09 Jan 2015, 7:21 pm)MurdnunoC wrote You see I wouldn't. I'd rather be home (or where I needed to be) six minutes faster. Unless, of course, I needed to charge my phone or some other appliance. WiFi holds no appeal to me as I have unlimited internet on my phone and a dongle for my laptop and Macbook (not that I'd be in a hurry to get either out on a crowded bus).

Power sockets and Wi-Fi have been proven up and down the country to stimulate market growth.

Whilst Wi-Fi has no appeal to me (I also have an unlimited data package), it certainly appeals to a lot of people who have a limited amount of data each month. Some of my friends refuse to get any other service besides "Drifter" service 60 to school, on the basis that, if they opt for another service, they won't be able to access the Internet whilst travelling to school.

As a heavy mobile phone user, power sockets certainly do appeal to me though. In instances where I do not travel with my portable external power bank battery charger, I usually find myself running out of battery by the end of the day. For me, the thought of a bus journey without music is unbearable in most cases... Tongue 

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0