You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
(11 Jan 2015, 12:46 pm)aureolin wrote I don't think there's any possible logic that can be injected into this situation? If they didn't want customers to be aware, so they had to pay more, then surely they'd just withdraw the ticket completely?

Some of the website content is really poor, and it perhaps needs looking at. I've dropped them an email about the lack of 'Wear Valley Saver' on the Pronto and OK Way pages. Pronto advertises the Pronto Saver, but not a mention of Wear Valley Saver, but like you say, I'm sure that it's just an honest mistake by the webmasters. 

My point exactly. The same applies to bus operators conducting customer consultations prior to service changes, but a few members of the forum suggested that Go North East had alternative motives... When looking at the ANE/SNE areas, it's clear that some members of the forum often overlook honest mistakes there too, and make the respective operator out to be a 'big bad wolf'.

Outdated web content and inconsistencies really irritate me, and Arriva are exactly the same for doing it. I think the problem of outdated web content arises from members of management having a large span of control - the employee in charge of updating the website mightn't be informed of a new ticket available and hence the website isn't updated to reflect this.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0