Menu

MrFozz   12 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm
(12 Jan 2015, 5:08 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I thought the FPF was a non-violent organisation? Wink Andreos watches from his car, accompanied by his kids for backup, as she is pushed over and bludgeoned with a Toblerone by two other FPF comrades. lmfao[/b]

They are non-violent...To the people who accept there system...

But cross them and the full weight of there authority is brought to bear on them.

1 Example...If you are stopped at Customs at Chilton Moor and dont pay the necessary bribe, depending on the guard the bribe can be as much as 10 quid, 20 Regal and half an ounce of tac, you get spuds hoyed up the exhaust and a pack of silver spoons finest granulated in your petrol tank, the more sadistic border guards will spray you with Super Soakers, strip you to your legs and go down the public wedgie route...Bus Companies, for obvious reasons are exempt from said Customs levy...

If you speak bad of the dear leader in Fencehouses, then it is straight down to the public wedgie...

I must say, They are for the most part peaceful, call for peace and actually actively seek strong relations with Revolutionary Groups

#dearleaderandreos

She's gone out with my mam to the Arnison Centre for a KFC and 'a chat'...[emoji57]

'A Chat'...

Is it the kind of chat that involves winged animals and little buzzy things...

If so

#awkward
#NEBhashtags