You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion
(12 Jan 2015, 5:01 pm)JoshP wrote As I said early last year, I think only town services will remain Arriva with out of town services becoming Sapphire or MAX. That's my prediction anyways. Except for the Eco services using gas busses or 'special' Streetlites. That's my prediction

(12 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm)tyresmoke wrote It certainly seems like it doesn't it. The North East & Yorkshire operating companies are definitely leading the way at the moment with service delivery & impelmentation of upgrades and everyone else is starting to follow (look how many regions are now using MAX for example!).
Sapphire is a countrywide project by DB to hopefully generate growth on those routes with a big focus on them. Certainly seems to be paying off so far, and it is due to be expanded once again this year.
Cheers both! Big Grin
I think service brands, MAX and Sapphire, Stagecoach Gold etc. have a good impact on passengers, as a passenger it seems like the companies are trying to improve services, and thinking about what customers want, or expect, now.

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0