You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
(14 Jan 2015, 9:26 pm)citaro5284 wrote Dont think the fleet list on here has been updated with the recent repaints Adam.

Certainly hadn't been updated since January 6th - meaning that I hadn't actually updated 4954 to show 'Purple' yet! I've now updated everything, including details of the most recent repaint in the form of Percy Main's Transbus MPD/Transbus Mini Pointer 562 (NK53 TLJ), which arrived at Saltmeadows a few days ago for repaint and has now come out of the paintshop in a fresh coat of corporate livery red. This vehicle has been repainted due to the PVR decrease of the "North Tyne Links" network of services later this month.

(15 Jan 2015, 1:10 am)Venturego wrote Has the Nexus branding for the beginning of QCS been finalised yet - I believe 3 designs were suggested in Appendix K of their proposal document?

How many GNE Brands & Which Brands will disappear when this comes into effect

How many buses will move into the Nexus Brand (Tyne & Wear Routes and majority cross border routes into County Durham & Northumberland) i.e. assuming current depots remain 

I don't think any details have been confirmed yet, but you may be better off asking in our Quality Contracts thread, where discussion regarding Quality Contracts has taken place.

(15 Jan 2015, 7:21 am)Michael wrote No it will be different according to Dan, New name hasn't being confirmed but i'm sure its being a few times that it won't keep the laser name.

I said 'Brand name subject to change'... Tongue
Think it's highly unlikely that the "Laser" name will be retained, as this would cause a fair amount of customer confusion.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0