You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015
(21 Jan 2015, 11:49 pm)park5354 wrote Stanley has 4 red Omnicities 5250, 5253, 5254 & 5273.

Percy Main has 4 red Omnicities  5247, 5248, 5249 & 5274.

Washington has 4 red Scania 4961, 4962, 4963 & 4964.

Let the guessing begin !!!!

(22 Jan 2015, 12:04 am)Robert wrote All the omnicities are required at that depot as they are the main allocations for routes. The 4 buses will probably be riverside based.

(22 Jan 2015, 7:55 am)Tom wrote Or the Citaros that will be left after the Sunderland changes?

(22 Jan 2015, 7:58 am)Robert wrote Would make sense. But i say all omnicities are required, would they be much use anyway? they only have approx. 38 seats anyway? (im using tapatalk here so i am probably very wrong).

(22 Jan 2015, 7:59 am)Michael wrote The ones from Deptford, probs not, they're going on the 61.

(22 Jan 2015, 8:01 am)Tom wrote They have more than a Citaro - a Omnicity had 41 seats, while a Citaro has 40. 

Oh yeah lol - I forgot Tongue
In that case, the two Versas could go to Washington, as well as a Cadet, to replace the four Solars to Riverside. 
Hang on lets think about this with a bit of logic here, sure this will all work out with a bit of Maths as think Park5354s thoughts on allocations for the X66 could work.

We know that the Upcoming Service Changes will result in 6 Vehicles becoming available, and that NPower have decided to stop operating the Russel Forster P&R due to nobody using it which results in another Vehicle becoming available, Totaling 7 Vehicles becoming spare. 

We also know that 5332 has joined the Blaydon Racers having previously been branded Crusader, furthermore 2 Versas will departing Deptford one of which we know is 8329, and we also know that as result of a decrease in frequency on the 56s that 6087(I think) will be Repainted Red and transferred to Riverside as back up for the TTX/TEN, So that leaves us with 3 Vehicles plus another to be transferred elsewhere, to allow for either 4 Omnicities from Stanley or Percy Main, or the 4 Solars at Washington to move to Riverside to temporarily replace the Merc Artics until New Vehicles arrive in between March and May iirc Citaro5284 saying a few weeks back.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0