You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015
(25 Jan 2015, 3:46 pm)Jimmi wrote All the signs are wrong everywhere it seems, is there still one that says the X3 near Tesco.

I find it stupid that the 60/61 has been a mix of silver Citaro's and Drifter StreetLite's so some journeys on the 60 won't be getting their enhanced features: WiFi, charging, announcements.

Correct - there is! If I can be bothered to walk up the bank towards Tesco on Newcastle Rd tomorrow, I'll upload a photo. Tongue 

Sundays will see the interworking of services 60 and 61, with the latter being upgraded to a 20-minute frequency, to provide a combined 10-minute frequency between Sunderland and Ryhope on Sunday. Both services have a combined PVR of 7 vehicles, with 6 vehicles being made up of "Drifter" branded Streetlites and the remaining vehicle being made up by a silver Mercedes Citaro. I believe this allows any necessary maintenance to be undertaken on the two "Drifter" branded Streetlites which remain in the depot, so weekday operations are more likely to have a full branded vehicle allocation.

RE: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0