Menu

cbma06   28 Jan 2015, 2:06 pm
(27 Jan 2015, 3:08 pm)Dan wrote I have used the 20/20A services for two days now opposed to the old 35/35A and it does seem to be working well. I for one have not encountered a late daytime service, but there was a minor delay yesterday morning. Miss the Mercs, but aside from the interiors being a bit tatty, the Scanias are pretty good. Miles better than 4945/46 which tended to crop up regularly on the Scania boards of the 35 I used.

yesterday (Tuesday), between 11am and 2pm I saw the 20 and 20A coming in pairs three times. their was quite a few passengers on the old 35 stand on Fawcett street waiting for the shields bus and when the 35/36 bus arrived and pulled into the stand beforehand and then pull away you still got passengers trying to put their hand out and talking to eachover why it hadnt stopped, the first bus stop on Fawcett needs sorting out, when you got a stagecoach 12 and a 20 on the stand, then the GNE 33A and 2 couldn't get on the stand and went passed the bus stop and continued.