You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - February 2015

(02 Feb 2015, 8:00 pm)Jimmi wrote Durham Cathedral would be good especially for publicity shots as if people see the photo of the bus and see the Cathedral in the background they will see a local resemblance so some don't think a library shot has been used from a different part of the country. Take the X93 launch the other week where the publicity shots had Whitby Abbey in the background people will love to see a local sight. I'm unsure publicity photos on Stockton High Street would hardly create "MAXimum Impact"

Not sure how much space there would be for a bus and Titan the Robot to be present at Chester Market. I think somewhere in Durham City would be best as if people who use other services that terminate in Durham they could be made aware of the launch and the X2.

Good point, although assuming the launch is in the evening - all the market stalls will be gone (bar a few blue selling points), but I could see maybe a few buses getting on.

Problem is - there are a few little plaques and things, with writing on - and these would prevent access of a bus. I'm trying to think of another way they could get on.

Not that it matters haha. Tongue