You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015
(05 Feb 2015, 11:54 am)Jimmi wrote I think they may be a bit small for the 8 as they only have 28 seats so it may be a squeeze down North Road especially at peak times. The rest of the route could probably get away with a Solo though.

I think most of Darlington's buses will end with announcements as the council / Do the Localmotion seem to want them. Not sure how it would work on Dales and District and Scarlet Band though.

The peak times down north road shouldn't matter there's these buses that go past Morrison and the top of north road :

Service 7 at 37 mins past the hours and 52 mins past the hour 
Service 5A at half past, and the 5 on the hour 
Service 14A at 34 mins past the hour and 04 mins past the hour, yeah I know it goes up Westmoreland street but it still gets to the top of north road 

Oh nearly forgot X66 that's goes at 20 past , 20 to and on the hour

All passengers that use these buses normally get off at Morrison's anyway, so there's still another 7 buses that go up north road 15 mins either side of the 8, or even better, keep a Mpd and bring a Morrison's to town bus in, then there won't be as many people on the 8 or any other service that use north road 

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015