You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - February 2015

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - February 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - February 2015
(08 Feb 2015, 4:53 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote As I've stated before,

If a (branded) vehicle has been ordered by the depot to stay on a local route, it will be on a route that operates close to the depot, in case the problem re-occurs.

Also, they can't magic a branded bus out of nowhere. I'd like to see you working at Arriva as a supervisor, you would see how hard it is to allocate a certain bus to a certain route. Sometimes, it's simply impossible.

Also, Arriva can't keep investing into routes that have already been invested in, I remember you suggesting that the X10/X11 should be upgraded to Sapphire in 2016. 

Also, to get this off my chest, why do you keep going on about power, engines and all that rubbish. I never seem to see a post from you actually saying something good about buses. Simply, I feel like throwing my iPad out the window, every time I see a post about bloody power. 

(Mod: you may delete or edit this post)

I'm only being frankly honest Tommy though about the latter part though, that's the difference. That is the whole point of an opinion, it's your own and nobody elses. I listen to other peoples opinions and I weigh everything up in conclusion.

RE: Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - February 2015