You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015
We all have different judgements of what is and what isn't comfortable. Although this goes without saying: we're all different sizes and builds which provides reasoning for why we have different views on how comfortable certain seating is, but our comments regarding seating in the past proves this alone.

I've made my views clear on e-leather seating and how I prefer normal fabric seating. E-leather seating is the present and future; quite frankly, it's going to catch on to be a standard feature with all operators soon enough. The main reason I prefer it is because it warms up quicker and seems to be softer. How comfortable e-leather seating is ultimately depends on the seat type for me. I've stated in the past that I personally don't mind the e-leather used on Lothian's Scania double-decks previously allocated to the "Airlink" 100 service, as it's similar to (but bulkier than) the seating on Go North East's Mercedes Citaros. It's not just your bog standard Civic V2 / Civic V3 with e-leather moquette.

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015