You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015
(22 Feb 2015, 12:12 pm)aureolin wrote It'd be interesting to see, but please remove any references to a specific employee if you do post it. Including whoever has responded to your complaint. Smile

Yeah I always remove the names Smile

Dear customer

I am sorry that you have had reason to complain about the early operation of this service.

During initial training staff undergo extensive training and are trained to a very high standard of customer service.  Driver standards are monitored – not just in training but throughout their career[Image: arrow-10x10.png] – and refresher training is provided periodically or where necessary.

We have an obligation to ensure that our services run no more than one minute early or five minutes late, however, on this occasion our driver has fallen short of our standards; therefore the details of your complaint have been forwarded to their line manager for urgent attention.  The driver will be interviewed and suitable disciplinary action taken to prevent a recurrence of this nature, which may include additional training.  In line with good employment[Image: arrow-10x10.png] practise I am unable to provide you with details relating to any disciplinary action taken.

This service will also be monitored as a result of late running with the intention of improving reliability.

I would like to apologise for any distress or inconvenience caused, and thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.  Managers and directors review all complaints, individually and periodically, and wherever possible action is taken to prevent a possible recurrence.

If you experience any problems with our services in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me or another member of the Customer Services Team on 01914205050.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015