You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015
(22 Feb 2015, 10:52 pm)Andreos1 wrote I had skipped through the follow up to Tom's letter, not reading the follow up responses.

I have just raised a similar point in the QCS thread re the driver to all intents and purposes, being found guilty without a trial.

Quite concerning to see this happen.

I wonder if this is the reason why Arriva takes so long to reply to complaints?

Although Arriva also has access to an AVL system, perhaps they are interviewing drivers before giving customers any feedback..? This results in a response time of about a month, and hardly ideal for the customer who probably just wants to know that the company is aware there is a problem and they will work to fix it. 

If this is the case, I think I'd prefer the response time to be within 12 hours and let the company deal with everything after they've told me that they're going to progress the complaint further. The difference is a customer being happy with the response (Tom) and being incredibly peeved by the time they had to wait (see multiple instances of this in the Customer Services thread - myself and aureolin have shared a few alone).

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015