You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015
(26 Feb 2015, 9:40 pm)citaro5284 wrote Yeah, like on the link below, but TFL use a 2 line display, whereby you can use the sign as just a 1 liner with larger text if we so wish.

http://www.hanoverdisplays.com/interior-...n-systems/

Will they give the driver similar functionality as to what they have with the iBus system? i.e. the ability to display pre-programmed messages when appropriate. 

I find the two line display that TFL use is more than clear enough to read, but it depends what the benefit of having the extra line would be? I think TFL is just blank, until the bell is pressed?

(27 Feb 2015, 4:52 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I reckon the next services to receive investment really deserve Tim Healy!

'Next stop is, Sunderland Pork Lain Inachange, if this is yor stop pleaz ring tha bell wonse and remain seat'd till the bus 'as stoppt.'

'Next stop is, Stanley Bus Staish'n, if you wont 'a be intimadated, pleaz ring tha bell wonse and remain seat'd till the bus 'as stoppt.'

'Next stop is, Metrocentre Inachange, alight 'ere fa a load 'a teenage gurls prancing roond leak reindeer'.

Sorry that's the best I can do. Hope that's made a few people smile!  Big Grin

Brilliant. Big Grin 

Either him or Marcus Bentley, who is perhaps more famous for doing the Big Brother voiceovers. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - February 2015