You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015
(07 Mar 2015, 2:33 pm)Dan wrote Is there a reason for late-running on the X12/X2? I've tried to time photographs so many times now and I've failed due to late running.

Doesn't matter which day, what time, there always seems to be an issue. One would have thought Arriva would aim to stamp these issues out upon MAX conversion of the route.

Good luck with that one. I've been trying to get them to apply some common sense for the best part of two years now.

It only gets 5 mins layover at Durham, and then a further 5 at Boro, which is ridiculous for such a long route. Slightest bit of traffic at Low Fell will delay you a good 5-10 mins for a start, and you've got the same problem with Church Street in Durham. 

I quite often keep an eye on the live map for my bus. I had to leave early yesterday as I was heading through Washington, and the one I intended to get had gotten in to Boro about 20 mins late. I'd looked again later on, and it was still running about 20 late. There are opportunities on route to catch up on time, but there are also more than enough places to be delayed. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015