You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015
(16 Mar 2015, 5:29 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I seriously can't believe Streetlites are being used on the X66! It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Don't GNE realise that during the school holidays those buses are going to be like sardines in a tin
if you think thats bad try the old and current Soyuz Spacecraft that is cramped at anything on the inside the interior is so cramped it only holds 3 people
(16 Mar 2015, 5:41 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Personally I just think it's a horrendous idea...... I can guarantee there will be 100's of complaints about them being to small. For years the X66 was a service kids used to love going on and looked forward to going on the 'bendy bus' it was GNE's 'signature' route but now it's just like the 82 for example! Shove anything on I
they identified what vehicle to use as Dan previously quoted somewhere on the NEB Forum thus why a Citaro demonstrator and of course Go North East very own Drifter branded Streetlite 5375
(16 Mar 2015, 6:13 pm)leestransportphotos wrote We could have a Solar on the 82

I've seen them solars on a lot of Washington routes X1, 88/88A, 4, but reason why according to anth that Solars will struggle on 85/86 thus why a cadet or a Dart is usually allocated and the odd time a Versa which should be on my local route 88/88A but known Go North East they may put a Solar on 82/83
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015