You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

(17 Mar 2015, 5:53 pm)citaro5284 wrote I just love it on here like...art critics galore. If I remember the same was said about the green Streetlites that came last year....until they got branded.

Should maybe get the critical folks to do the following.

A) Order new buses (having completed the necessary criteria, elimination of other vehicles and finalised everything)
B) Train the staff to drive them (something which costs more money, half of an hour's pay I believe)
C) Brand them (which will mean bringing outside contractors in to put the vinyls on, more money)
D) Put them in service (which, yet again, can be hard if there is a fault or not all of them have arrived by a specific date)
E) Handle the predictable complaints that will come forward from the general public complaining about smaller buses being used on such a service as the X66.

Not easy, is it? The buses may not be too appealing, personally I think the one shown in Dan's photos is fantastic, but it's a bus that will likely transport you from A to B in the future. Be grateful for that, if not for its appearance.