You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Jokes *may contain bad language, bad jokes and bad taste*

Jokes *may contain bad language, bad jokes and bad taste*

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Jokes *may contain bad language, sexism, mild racism, bad jokes and bad taste*
(18 Mar 2015, 8:01 pm)leestransportphotos wrote That last one is quite edgy like! The others a great
Got more edgy jokes...

WARNING:

The following jokes may be deeply offensive to people, I am wrapping them in a spoiler tags*...If easily offended, I ask that you just overlook it and jog on to the next one...I have had a little discussion with Dan before I posted this...Some words will be self-censored though)

*Spoiler tags do not seem to work on the Desktop Version of the site...So once again overlook it if your going to be offended

Scroll Down for the more edgier jokes...

Just for you Lee Wink

Nigel Farage has made a statement about not doing so well in local elections in Lewisham. He has publically apologised to Lewisham's entire white community...A fella called Cyril

[spoiler]How do you stop a black baby crying?
Lick it's lips and stick it to the window[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Why do p**** have a red spot on there head?
Target Practice[/spoiler]
[spoiler]What do you do if you see a p*** with half a face?
Stop and reload[/spoiler]
[spoiler]What was the last thing Princess Dianas chauffeur said?
1 more drink, drive home and hit the pillar[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I wish people would stop criticising Jimmy Savile...When I was 8 he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded [/spoiler]
[spoiler]Short of cash...Don't worry, tell the authorities Jimmy Savile fucked you when you were 14[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Jimmy Savile had to stop going to church...The Priests kept fighting over who got to hear his confession [/spoiler]
[spoiler]Jimmy Savile's £4m estate jas been frozen by the bank, in anticipation of damages claims from the victims of his sexual assaults...All things considered, it should work out at about 50p each[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Susan Boyle has returned her Jim'll Fix it badge out of total disgust at the way she was treated by him after appearing in his show...He never laid a hand on her[/spoiler]
[spoiler]What's the difference between Eden Hazard and Jimmy Savile?
One beats ball boys, the other beats boys balls [/spoiler]
[spoiler]Jimmy Savile fucked me when I was a kid, but the last laugh is on me, I grew up to be a necrophiliac[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Michael Jackson, the Pope and a bunch of kids are on a plane. Suddenly the plane becomes out of control and is on course to crash. 
"Here, there are 2 parachutes." said the Pope. 
"What about the kids?" replied Jacko. 
"Fuck the kids." said the Pope. 
To this, Jacko said, "We haven't got enough time."[/spoiler]

Thats enough for now

RE: Jokes *may contain bad language, sexism, mild racism, bad jokes and bad taste*