You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

FAO: Admin...Dealing with bitching and fighting

RE: FAO: Admin...Dealing with bitching and fighting
(08 Aug 2013, 4:58 pm)fozzovmurton wrote As for banning rule breakers, we should give people a chance to defend themselves, for example, I have a terrible habit of putting ny foot in it at times, and I can sometimes say things that would he deemed against the rules, does that mean I should therefore be slapped with a ban, even though I am overall decent person...

That's why I think it should be open to debate. Things are sometimes taken out of context and everybody has different opinions on what they deem to be offensive or disrespectful. I am very thick-skinned and I'm unlikely to take great offense about what anyone has to say about me on a message board. However there are others who seemingly take offense at the slightest thing regardless of its overall meaning. A bit of open debate, without descending into a bitchiness free-for-all, offers the chance for people to defend themselves and settle differences without the secrecy of the PM system which, sometimes, is open to abuse through tale telling and idle threats. It also offers the chance for constructive criticism meaning that lessons could be learnt, even if, at the end of it all, people agree to disagree.

RE: FAO: Admin...Dealing with bitching and fighting