You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015
(26 Mar 2015, 7:11 am)Dan wrote Knackered, or having their destinations updated? Just because a vehicle is absent from service does not mean it is "knackered".

All of Chester-le-Street and Crook's vehicles had their destinations updated yesterday if they could be captured, and if they couldn't, they'll be done at some point this week. The main thing that will be noticed is that the Angels no longer have a green square, and they have a large white number in Arial font instead. In fact, all branded services now have white route numbers - regardless of whether a branded vehicle with colour route number or corporate liveried vehicle with colour route number is allocated. The via points on a large number of services have been revised to coincide with timing points on the timetable or key points of the route.

Stanley's destinations have also been updated at my end, but a full depot update has not yet taken place. Riverside's destinations are going to be updated at my end today, but I doubt we will push out an update until July when the QuayLink is due to change.

Hopefully bringing Chester le Streets "Not In Service" destination in line with the other depots. They were still using the Not In Service for all the latest info blind on Monday. I'd like to see the new 21 destination colour. I quite liked the green number but do admit all tha could be seen was the green square and not the route number. 

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015