You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015
(27 Mar 2015, 7:47 am)Tommy_1581 wrote If they don't, I will make them by burning the damn things.  Big Grin

mb134:- Aye, I've noticed the lack of Sapphire/MAX stickers on the drivers door, but then look at the MAXes, still got Lingfield Point advertising from when they were at Darlington.

I've mentioned many times - Arriva need to remove these vehicles from service, and source spares, no matter of which subsidy their from, to sort these vehicles out. The moulded seats at the front, back and top right have different levels of cushion, varies from no cushion to lots of cushion.

If I had buses (WHICH ARE SUPPOSED TO SPARKLE!) so shoddily refurbished - I would send them back and expect them to be sorted out at the refurbishment company's own cost.

Also, as 7515 is a MAX spare vehicle, so shouldn't it carry the "this is our spare" not the "Quick links to Newcastle"?

I'm going to use my free DaySaver, although I should have one posted to me every time I use Sapphire, as I cba to telephone customer services and ask for my no quibble money back guarantee.

That's my mini rant over Big Grin 
Put it this way, this week I've been on 7501 three times , 7503/5/15/22/24 once each, and I far preferred my journeys on 7515/22/24, I find the Sapphire refurbs quite dull places to be, with the tinted windows, add to that the rather worrying noises and it just isn't a nice place to be.

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015