You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015
(29 Mar 2015, 11:00 am)Tom wrote I think the best option would be to send the Eclipses to Percy Main for the 9, and 5247-5249 and 5274 could go to Riverside to make a consistent allocation on the Toon Link.

Then again, maybe the Toon Link will get new deckers?
would be a perfect choice for 9 to have Eclipses to Percy Main could call it something like "The Viking" to advertise Jarrow Shopping Centre 
(29 Mar 2015, 11:11 am)Tom wrote The Eclipses are pretty similar to Solars, but I think they are a bit better. I don't think the 9 will get branded, because then the Deptford ones would have to be branded too. Although it could happen - I liked the ''Cross Tyne'' branding on the SPDs.

[Image: 10823620375_15bda7902a.jpg]8202 (V202ERG) North Shields 86 by Carlisle Bus Group, on Flickr

To be honest, apart from peak times I'm not sure the Toon Link justifies deckers. 
that livery was good til they put a South Tyne Vinals over the top of Cross Tyne logos

anyhow on a different note wonder when todays fortnightly NEB News will be available and what surprises await me and the rest of us
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2015