You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015
(04 Apr 2015, 9:42 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Do you and your mam rely on Arriva buses to get to hospitals, shops etc? 

Some drivers are like lemons, they sit around doing nowt, then when the next bus overtakes them then they speed up. I don't think Arriva realise that some people truly rely on their services to get them places. Maybe a Bedlington - Ashington X21 would work, so services don't run extremely late.

Yes, but again the best thing to do is to complain although I personally go with the VOSA guidelines? and only complain if a service is over 1 minute early or more than 5 minutes late.

I can't really comment on the services in question as I have only ever used them on a day out so I can't give a give a fair review of how these services run most of the time and I don't think it's fair for others to do the same as I have seen people on here complain about one experience with it being the only time they used the service and everytime the service is mentioned they talk about the one experience. Sure some complain about services they have never used.

RE: Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015