You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015
(06 Apr 2015, 10:57 pm)aureolin wrote They used to list the hourly rates on the website, but I can't seem to find them now. It tends to work on a scale though I think?

You'd be best off getting yourself along to the next recruitment day, which is at the Stadium of Light. The last one was a success from what people have said.

(06 Apr 2015, 11:10 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote The pay rate for Washington depot was always a bit higher than with the other depots, I recall?

It was the training pay rates given on the website previously - the scaled rates for years of service weren't ever given on the website. Washington was, and still is, at a higher rate of pay than other depots. Several trainees asked the question at the start of last month when I was there, and the reasoning behind it was explained, but I honestly can't remember now.

Details about the scaled rates of pay for years of service to the company should be explained at the recruitment events, so it is worth popping along. If you would like to know beforehand, it may be worth dropping Customer Services an e-mail and they may tell you. The hours will differ depending on which shift you are allocated, and there are opportunities available for overtime. Again, this would be explained in greater detail at a recruitment event.