You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Simply DMG Blog
(07 Apr 2015, 10:14 am)Andreos1 wrote Yeah, I get all that and it is good - but if this site has a massive reach (members and non-members) and the reviews on there are identical to the ones on here, I don't get where the additional people/wider audience is going to come from.
Buses are a niche interest. Bus reviews, even more of a niche.

As I said before, I am trying to be constructive - not having a go by any stretch of the imagination, but there isn't much of a USP and you are starting from scratch on a brand new blog, with the only audience at the moment, the same people who have read the reviews on here.
By then linking it to the NEB asylum, anyone who has found the blog and isn't aware of this site already (again not having a go, or being funny) - will they restrict themselves to the blog or visit this site too?
They visit this site and join the masses on here, read the reviews on here (plus anything else that floats their boat) and have little incentive to go back and read the blog...

In principle, I think it is a good idea. Those who like reading the reviews, will be in review heaven.
Without exclusive content, they can just read the reviews (and much more), on here.

Get the exclusive stuff, make it different and you are onto a winner.
Too many blogs (well written or not), have a very poor readership. It would be a shame for any effort put into yours, to go to waste.
You picky pain in the arse

Kidding mate Big Grin

That is why I want to include everything else, I have currently added some of my old blog posts, and have a few other ideas I am going to post about, football, life, shit like that, just that Marcus' reviews was what set the idea off

Simply DMG Blog
Simply DMG Blog
Simply DMG Blog