You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015
(10 Apr 2015, 8:38 pm)aureolin wrote Nowt they can do about it. They'll have to board the gaps up in the fence, if they don't want people taking photos through it. As long as you're standing on the public footpath outside, then you're not doing anything wrong. Careful with the boundaries though, as just because the gates are fitted at an angle, doesn't necessarily mean that you're not on their land. Stick to the footpaths. 

I always stick to footpaths when I take photos around depots I would never actually go into a depot for shots as that would be trespassing.

I was a bit nervous as there was a few walking around outside when I went there and although the Coast and Country StreetLite's were at the front they were in a very difficult position to take photos of and probably the only way of getting photos would have probably been to stand on the opposite side of the road but the photo would have been mostly fence so I felt it wasn't worth the hassle.

Arriva Jesmond was easier as there was less people walking around and you can hide behind the cars.