You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: 2015/16 Football Season
(21 Jul 2015, 12:47 pm)Davie wrote As much as I hate Sunderland, I agree they've made some decent signings as well as Newcastle  Smile

We haven't even spent much and i like all 4 signings (Virgini has signed permanently but he went out on loan cause we don't want him, it was in the loan contract).

We need another Creative midfielder and a striker and were done... hopefully a couple of more signings before first game
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(21 Jul 2015, 12:38 pm)Davie wrote I'm sure when we signed Williamson from Wycobe Wanderers? he didn't much first team action which says a lot....!

Newcastle signed Mike Williamson from Portsmouth in the 2009/10 season, where he had made a handful of Premier League appearances.
(21 Jul 2015, 12:56 pm)Michael wrote We haven't even spent much and i like all 4 signings (Virgini has signed permanently but he went out on loan cause we don't want him, it was in the loan contract).

We need another Creative midfielder and a striker and were done... hopefully a couple of more signings before first game

Will Lens not play in a striker role?
(21 Jul 2015, 1:16 pm)Tom wrote Will Lens not play in a striker role?

He can play all of midfield and striker but he prefers on the wing and Dick said hes better on the wing.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
My first away game of the season tomorrow! I'm heading down to Harrogate too see Gateshead in a Pre Season Friendly. I'll make sure I get down there a bit earlier and get some bus photos. Kick off is at 7:45pm so I should have plenty of time.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Jul 2015, 1:47 pm)LeeCalder wrote My first away game of the season tomorrow! I'm heading down to Harrogate too see Gateshead in a Pre Season Friendly. I'll make sure I get down there a bit earlier and get some bus photos. Kick off is at 7:45pm so I should have plenty of time.
I am looking forward to seeing what Mitrovic does this season, I only know of him through Footy Manager, he is a beast on my handheld save game...Played over 1000 times for me and scored 800 goals, part of that time he played for nearly 7 years without being dropped when he got injured for only the third time Big Grin
(21 Jul 2015, 12:56 pm)Michael wrote We haven't even spent much and i like all 4 signings (Virgini has signed permanently but he went out on loan cause we don't want him, it was in the loan contract).

5- Virgini, Coates, Matthews, Lens, Kaboul
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(21 Jul 2015, 10:01 am)MrFozz wrote Reminds me of Newcastles Custard Cream shirt in 2009

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/01/20...s.html?m=1

A link above to all this seasons kits

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/English_...eague.html link of all football league
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(21 Jul 2015, 5:45 pm)Diamond One wrote 5- Virgini, Coates, Matthews, Lens, Kaboul

Ye i said 4 because Virgini has went out loan even though hes on permanent deal so didn't include him. =)
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Jul 2015, 5:53 pm)Michael wrote Ye i said 4 because Virgini has went out loan even though hes on permanent deal so didn't include him. =)

Weren't Sunderland tied into a £2 million deal for Vergini, as it was in the loan contract, something like him having to play 20 games which triggered the payment...
(21 Jul 2015, 6:57 pm)MrFozz wrote Weren't Sunderland tied into a £2 million deal for Vergini, as it was in the loan contract, something like him having to play 20 games which triggered the payment...

Aye, we signed him on perm but sent him out on loan striaght away haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Jul 2015, 7:00 pm)Michael wrote Aye, we signed him on perm but sent him out on loan striaght away haha
I remember reading in the Echo last week that Adcocaat didn't want him...

Why couldn't Sunderland not have dropped him after his 19th appearance as they knew a 20th game triggered the 2m fee...Does not make sense as to why they did not do that
(21 Jul 2015, 7:37 pm)MrFozz wrote I remember reading in the Echo last week that Adcocaat didn't want him...

Why couldn't Sunderland not have dropped him after his 19th appearance as they knew a 20th game triggered the 2m fee...Does not make sense as to why they did not do that

No idea, you tell me.

I liked him at first but then he seened to loose form.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Jul 2015, 7:47 pm)Michael wrote No idea, you tell me.

I liked him at first but then he seened to loose form.

Round about the time he scored one of the best own goals in history perhaps
Marxista Fozzski
2015/16 Football Season
Was reading somewhere earlier Newcastle's new player Aleksandar Mitrovic was once described as making Mario Balotelli look normal and dubbed the Next Zlatan Ibrahimavic...

17 Things Newcastle Fans Need To Know About Aleksandar Mitrovic

His trademark goal celebration is good

[Image: 2.21691710-600x399.jpg]

Nothing sexual, just him sticking 2 fingers to his critics

Should be son fun times ahead for Newcastle Fans if he lives up to the hype
Marxista Fozzski
Canny draw for us for the 2018 World Cup

England got...
Slovakia
Scotland
Malta
Lithuania
Slovenia

Get in you fucking beauty...

The first competitive matches against Jocks since we played them in the Euro 2000 Qualification Play-Offs
(25 Jul 2015, 5:05 pm)MrFozz wrote Canny draw for us for the 2018 World Cup

England got...
Slovakia
Scotland
Malta
Lithuania
Slovenia

Get in you fucking beauty...

The first competitive matches against Jocks since we played them in the Euro 2000 Qualification Play-Offs

Easy as out, we should get to Russia
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Jul 2015, 5:07 pm)Michael wrote Easy as out, we should get to Russia
Famous Last Words...hope you aint doomed us before it kicks off lol
Marxista Fozzski
England v Scotland in the 2018 Qualifiers will be good...Only Game in International I have any real interest in, it will only be the 4th and 5th time we have met in a competitive fixture since 1996
Mitrovic starts for Newcastle against York this evening, the full line up:

Newcastle United (4-2-3-1): Karl Darlow; Gael Bigirimana , Lubomir Satka , Jamaal Lascelles, Shane Ferguson ; Mehdi Abeid , Yoan Gouffran ; Rolando Aarons , Siem de Jong ©, Ayoze Perez ; Aleksandar Mitrovic

Not the greatest line up in the world, great to see Perez and Aarons though.

York: 

York City: Scott Flinders; Marvin McCoy, Keith Lowe, David Winfield, John McCombe; Anthony Straker, James Berrett, Luke Summerfield, Russell Penn ©; Vadaine Oliver, Trialist A

Not a clue who this 'Trialist A' is, sounds a player Wink 
Doncaster v Sunderland team news:

Stuckmann, McCullough, Taylor-Sinclair, Butler, Jones, Evina, Wellens, Coppinger, Middleton, Keegan, Forrester
Subs: Marosi, Mandeville, P.McKay, Whitehouse, Carberry, Linley, Pugh

Pantilimon, O'Shea, Coates, Jones, PVA, Cattermole, Rodwell, Johnson, Lens, Defoe, Fletcher.
Subs: Bridcutt, Larsson, Matthews, Pickford, Kaboul, Graham, Giaccherini, Mannone, Buckley, Beadling, Watmore.

Lens makes his Sunderland debut.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Jul 2015, 7:08 pm)Tom wrote Haha we are getting beat 1-0 off York!

Were getting beat 1- 0 off Doncaster haha!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Jul 2015, 7:11 pm)Tom wrote 2-0 Trialast A lol

Lol, wouldn't worry its only a friendly...
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.