Menu

Pages (12)    110 11 12
Dan   28 Sep 2015, 4:03 pm
(28 Sep 2015, 3:49 pm)Cock Robin wrote How come assumptions like this are allowed to remain yet when I correect hm the comment is removed? You'd rather have icorrect information on the forum than upset your pathetic mate. He hasn't a clue whether they'll go. All he knows is that a parent at a parents' evening was told the contracts were finishing.

Our forum rules state:
"If a piece of information is speculation or unconfirmed, please ensure that you make this clear within the body of your post."

Kuyoyo has previously stated that the information came from a prospective parent at the aforementioned school, and as such, he complied with the rules of the forum. You did not correct him - you merely said "He guesses". Sometimes Kuyoyo's posts are a little abrupt, but you are also guilty of the same thing. Intentional or not - the post I removed was a good example of this. In future, if Kuyoyo makes abrupt posts which other members find offensive, they will be moderated in the same way.

Try wording your post differently next time - perhaps a little less abrupt - which may avoid any possible offence being caused. Also; in future, if you want to question a post which has been moderated, please send a Private Message to me. I'm not going to justify my actions to you (or anyone else) on the public domain any longer, as this is likely to add more fuel to the fire (not forgetting getting the thread off-topic even further).
Robin Tait   28 Sep 2015, 7:39 pm
I agree 19647 should have been at South Shields not Newcastle. Regards Robin
tyresmoke   29 Sep 2015, 9:25 am
Nothing to stop Stagecoach (or indeed any other operator!) running the school services commercially. The reason they're being dropped is due to lack of usage but I suspect this is being strangled by the fares charged!
The kids still have to get to school so I would certainly expect some parts of the network to be picked up.

In other news, 22466 is now withdrawn at Stockton

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Kuyoyo   29 Sep 2015, 4:12 pm
(29 Sep 2015, 9:25 am)tyresmoke wrote Nothing to stop Stagecoach (or indeed any other operator!) running the school services commercially. The reason they're being dropped is due to lack of usage but I suspect this is being strangled by the fares charged!
The kids still have to get to school so I would certainly expect some parts of the network to be picked up.

In other news, 22466 is now withdrawn at Stockton

Indeed - but for now, we know the current guise is going and more than likely see the end for the current deckers with none being DDA.

In addition to the withdrawal of 22466, 22012 has transferred from Stockton to Slatyford (details thanks to Lee Armstrong on 'The Northern Road Transport Trust' Facebook Group) and has entered service today on 10/11.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Robin Tait   29 Sep 2015, 7:56 pm
Any sign of 34611 coming to South Shields depot yet or is it still at the paint shop in Sunderland. Regards Robin
Michael   29 Sep 2015, 8:02 pm
(29 Sep 2015, 7:56 pm)Robin Tait wrote Any sign of 34611 coming to South Shields depot yet or is it still at the paint shop in Sunderland. Regards Robin

Robin, a update will be posted when it leaves the paint shop.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Robin Tait   29 Sep 2015, 8:08 pm
Cheers Michael. Regards Robin
Robin Tait   30 Sep 2015, 6:56 pm
Can anyone show some photos of 34611 at the Paint shop in Sunderland Please. Regards Robin
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
mrnut85   30 Sep 2015, 7:09 pm
34611 has returned from the paintshop and is currently under preparation at South Shields, once it's ready for service I will update (hopefully we won't be asked every couple of days for updates)
glen   30 Sep 2015, 10:07 pm
Hi any more Stockton man,s been moved to other depot and how many man,s of Stockton well be left in Stockton fleet then.
Pages (12)    110 11 12