You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Procters Group
(04 Sep 2017, 1:15 pm)jimmoc wrote What they use on Park&Ride to the university

Not sure we'll have to wait and see when it starts again in a few weeks.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

KJZ13 Is making a Rare appearance on service 72, service 17:15 of Darlington for Northallerton, running 20Minutes late.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
(06 Sep 2017, 11:58 am)Jimmi wrote Following the closure of Shaun's Minibuses of Ripon, Dales & District are now operating contracted service 147 between Ripon and Thirsk.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Anything Said about the ripon town route
(06 Sep 2017, 12:20 pm)jimmoc wrote Anything Said about the ripon town route

Link here.

"Commercial Ripon town service:
At the present time no operators have expressed an interest in taking this service over. This service was previously operated on a commercial basis without financial support from the council. This service will not operate until further notice."
MW52PYY has Replaced MX62GUG on the 15:15 service 72 of Darlington, running 10 Minutes late.

(20 Sep 2017, 10:13 am)jimmoc wrote I thought M40CRT was a coach 

It's been re-registered from MW52PYZ.
Not sure what's happened to the Premier that had M40CRT on it.

(20 Sep 2017, 10:28 am)tyresmoke wrote It's been re-registered from MW52PYZ.
Not sure what's happened to the Premier that had M40CRT on it.

Oh right I didn't know that thanks
ADL Enviro 200 YX14RZC, Has gone to Cummins after blowing it's Engine on 159 service on Saturday the 23rd of September.

Procters Group
Changes from Monday 30th October.

Dales & District will take over operation of service 153 between Thirsk and Northallerton (currently operated by Hodgsons).

Dales & District will continue to run the 147 between Ripon and Thirsk, however the Saturday journeys will no longer operate, meaning it will now only operate on Mondays and Thursdays.
The first two coaches to gain "York City Coaches" branding are Volvo B9R PO12GWU (ex Travellers Choice) and Iveco Marcopolo R25COM (from Compass Royston fleet). This appears to be a new brand in response to York Pullman gaining the name and diary from the Stephensons of Easingwold closure.

(22 Jan 2018, 9:33 am)Kuyoyo wrote New in at Compass is VDL Sb200/Wright Pulsar YJ57BOH

Now registered as PBZ8343 and has destination blinds programmed, just a shame they can't spell Middlesbrough! Dodgy
[Image: 40003766714_50fb1062b0_k.jpg]Compass Royston: PBZ8343 by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr
Don't know of right place to put this so please feel free to remove it but dose anyone know where I can find copy of old leven valley timetable for A66 and H66 to Teesside park

Thank you
Today compass Royston is using coach YIL1227 on TR1 TR2 has the pulsar has got few problems but should be back out tomorrow and Solo T14CRT had some work done to it
(05 Sep 2018, 7:11 am)jimmoc wrote Today compass Royston is using coach YIL1227 on TR1 TR2 has the pulsar has got few problems but should be back out tomorrow and Solo T14CRT had some work done to it

DSU313 was on all day Monday.
(05 Sep 2018, 9:07 am)Cock Robin wrote DSU313 was on all day Monday.

Yeah cause having problems with pulsar but should be ready for go back in service soon the other solo M40CRT away getting it's MOT
PB0004318/97 Cancelled
PROCTERS COACHES (NORTH YORKSHIRE) LTD
Route: Ripon Bus Station to Ripon Bus Station
Service number: 147 ()
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 28 Apr 2019

PB0004318/92 Cancellation
Route: LEYBURN to DARLINGTON
Service number: 610R ()

PB0004318/70 Cancellation
Route: Richmond to Richmond via Darlington
Service number: 29 ()

PB0004318/98 Cancelled
Route: Thirsk Market Place to Thirsk Market Place
Service number: 153 ()

PB0004318/73 Cancellation
Route: Richmond to Richmond via Darlington
Service number: 34 (X34)

PB0004318/71 Cancellation
Route: Northallerton to Northallerton via Darlington
Service number: 72 ()

PB0004318/49 Cancelled
Route: Northallerton to Richmond via Catterick Village
Service number: 54 (X54)

PB0004318/48 Cancelled
Route: Northallerton to Richmond via Great Laneton
Service number: 55 ()

PB0004318/63 Registered
Route: Masham to Bedale
Service number: 144 ()
Effective date: 29 Apr 2019
Procters Group
Dales & District Fleet News:

After paying a visit to their depot on Saturday lunchtime, I noticed that Optare Solos MX57CCE and MW52PZB have both lost their engines and MX55BXR is VOR as well.

In addition to this, Dales & District have got another Enviro 200 - YY64GTU. This vehicle was previously with Fourways of Leeds and has been exchanged with Optare Solo YJ08PFV which is now in service with Fourways.

I did not see the other two Enviro 200s YX14RZC & YX14RZD nor the MCV Evolution (AE60GRX) at the depot, which gives me a suspicious feeling that they've all been sold but if anyone can confirm this for me, that would be great!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
(16 Sep 2019, 5:48 pm)AlexGarwood wrote Dales & District Fleet News:

After paying a visit to their depot on Saturday lunchtime, I noticed that Optare Solos MX57CCE and MW52PZB have both lost their engines and MX55BXR is VOR as well.

In addition to this, Dales & District have got another Enviro 200 - YY64GTU. This vehicle was previously with Fourways of Leeds and has been exchanged with Optare Solo YJ08PFV which is now in service with Fourways.

I did not see the other two Enviro 200s YX14RZC & YX14RZD nor the MCV Evolution (AE60GRX) at the depot, which gives me a suspicious feeling that they've all been sold but if anyone can confirm this for me, that would be great!

MW52PZB & MX55BXR have been off ages although not as long as MX57CCF which has not seen service in about 3 years now. Last time I saw MX57CCE was just before the loss of contract work to Hodgsons & NYCC.

YX14RZC/RZD still with Dales & District as far as I'm aware, saw one of the two on the last 70 of the day to Ripon recently, YX60DXY however was sold to Tyrers a few months back.