You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: 2015/16 Football Season
(23 Sep 2015, 8:23 pm)Tom wrote Haha what a joke. Getting beat 1-0 v Sheffield Wednesday and it isn't even a full strength squad.

I thought we were shit!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(23 Sep 2015, 8:27 pm)Michael wrote I thought we were shit!

Sheffield Wednesday have made 10 changes too from their Championship game, makes it even better.
If anyone is interested here is the draw for next round

Man City v Crystal Palace
Liverpool v Bournemouth
Manchester United v Middlesbrough
Everton v Norwich
Southampton v Aston Villa
Sheffield Wednesday v Arsenal
Hull City v Leicester City
Stoke City v Chelsea

Come on Manchester United
Come on Hull City
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(23 Sep 2015, 10:11 pm)Diamond One wrote If anyone is interested here is the draw for next round

Man City v Crystal Palace
Liverpool v Bournemouth
Manchester United v Middlesbrough
Everton v Norwich
Southampton v Aston Villa
Sheffield Wednesday v Arsenal
Hull City v Leicester City
Stoke City v Chelsea

Come on Manchester United
Come on Hull City

Nooo we don't want Man U to win Wink

Some good draws in this round though.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(23 Sep 2015, 10:14 pm)Michael wrote Nooo we don't want Man U to win Wink

Some good draws in this round though.

I wish either did not have to win...I hate both Manure and The Smoggies
Marxista Fozzski
Looks like both our teams are in serious trouble now, between Sunderland and Newcastle they could not score in a brothel with £50 notes wrapped round there willies Big Grin

I can see relegation for both this season, followed by a North East Race for the Championshi Trophy next season
(24 Sep 2015, 9:03 am)MrFozz wrote Looks like both our teams are in serious trouble now, between Sunderland and Newcastle they could not score in a brothel with £50 notes wrapped round there willies Big Grin

I can see relegation for both this season, followed by a North East Race for the Championshi Trophy next season

Defo, which makes me even worse for the area.... the championship is a hard league now, won't be easy... 

Who do you think will be the first manager to be sacked?

Brendon Rodgers for me.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(24 Sep 2015, 9:05 am)Michael wrote Defo, which makes me even worse for the area.... the championship is a hard league now, won't be easy... 

Who do you think will be the first manager to be sacked?

Brendon Rodgers for me.

About The Championship, your right it is tough, I think Middlesbrough will tell you that, as would Blackburn, Bolton, Birmingham, Leeds, and teams like Wigan and Blackpool have dropped into League 1...

Unless there was mass exodus from both, I dont think NUFC and SAFC would have too much a problem in The Championship, the problem will be with each other in who will win the League.

As for the sack race...

I agree on Rodgers, but McClaren and Big Dick must be among the favourites for the chop...

A pure longshot, I say Jose Mourinho, could the fallout from the Eva Carneiro affair(and no, I dont mean she had one lmao ) cause him and Chelsea problems in an ensuing legal battle that is likely to come from this
(24 Sep 2015, 9:29 am)MrFozz wrote About The Championship, your right it is tough, I think Middlesbrough will tell you that, as would Blackburn, Bolton, Birmingham, Leeds, and teams like Wigan and Blackpool have dropped into League 1...

Unless there was mass exodus from both, I dont think NUFC and SAFC would have too much a problem in The Championship, the problem will be with each other in who will win the League.

As for the sack race...

I agree on Rodgers, but McClaren and Big Dick must be among the favourites for the chop...

A pure longshot, I say Jose Mourinho, could the fallout from the Eva Carneiro affair(and no, I dont mean she had one lmao ) cause him and Chelsea problems in an ensuing legal battle that is likely to come from this

Jose Mourinho will walk by Christmas, if his team doesn't pick up.... i hope they don't.... haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(24 Sep 2015, 9:33 am)Michael wrote Jose Mourinho will walk by Christmas, if his team doesn't pick up.... i hope they don't.... haha
Now that eva carneiro has left I wonder if there has been a rapid drop in Groin Injuries
McClaren needs to fall on his sword after his teams' performance last night.

I'd also consider placing all the players on the transfer list as well. I simply don't accept the 'we're playing out of position' excuse from a bunch of players, who are supposedly at the top of their game, losing to the reserve team of a second-tier league club. Not to take anything away from Sheffield Wednesday, but top-flight players should be capable of outclassing this calibre of opposition regardless of position.
Marxista Fozzski
2015/16 Football Season
Another bad day for Sunderland fans...

I hope it is sorted soon, it will be better to try and stop the rot now rather than waiting till February, the way things are going I cant see another escape like the last 2 escape acts...

Same goes for Newcastle and I genuinely fear for both of them this year, it could very well be that Middlesbrough will be the top North East this time next year
Marxista Fozzski
2015/16 Football Season
If it means changing managers, then so be it...

I know up to now Dick Advocaat is held in very high regard, but there comes a time when you say 'enough is enough' and told(in a Vince McMahon OTT manner) 'YOU'RE FIIIIRRRRRREEEEEDDDD'

As for McClaren would he be in a stronger position than most, considering he is on the Board of Directors.

Although I am a Darlo fan, I watched Sunderland when I was a little boy at Roker Park and had a soft spot for Newcastle, as I secretly admired Kevin Keegans team in the early/mid 90's and Sir Bobby Robsons team in the early 00's

So it gives no joy whatsoever to see the predicament they are both in
Watching the MLS... they sing the national anthem before every match... maybe they should do that over here... might get some passion....
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(27 Sep 2015, 11:13 pm)Michael wrote Watching the MLS... they sing the national anthem before every match... maybe they should do that over here... might get some passion....
Most of the players here and a lot of fans are not even English
How good was Kevin De Bruyne's goal today?

Some talent he is, well worth the 55m they paid for him.

Can't forget Sergio Agüero's performance though.

Man City can play some stunning football when they like.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(03 Oct 2015, 9:47 pm)Michael wrote How good was Kevin De Bruyne's goal today?

Some talent he is, well worth the 55m they paid for him.

Can't forget Sergio Agüero's performance though.

Man City can play some stunning football when they like.
It's just a shame this happened vs Newcastle
(24 Sep 2015, 9:29 am)MrFozz wrote About The Championship, your right it is tough, I think Middlesbrough will tell you that, as would Blackburn, Bolton, Birmingham, Leeds, and teams like Wigan and Blackpool have dropped into League 1...

As for the sack race...

they said something about Dick Avoocatt and Kendal Jenner on Paddy Power
(03 Oct 2015, 10:10 pm)Davie wrote It's just a shame this happened vs Newcastle

he is world class player
Owner of Bella the Cat

Marxista Fozzski
Aguero has now joined quite a small elite club...

He holds the Joint Record of 5 goals in a game alongside Dimitar Berbatov, Andrew Cole, Jermain Defoe and Alan Shearer
(04 Oct 2015, 12:36 pm)Davie wrote Dick Advocaat has left Sunderland

Gutted, something happening behind the scenes... needs to be sorted....
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Oct 2015, 12:43 pm)Michael wrote Gutted, something happening behind the scenes... needs to be sorted....
I think the problem is the players and think Paolo di Canio was right when he said 'there is a couple of influential rattlesnakes in the squad'...

What happens now, the luck has to run out at some point...

Ya know who I would bring in...

Harry Redknapp, he has a knack of turning struggling teams around...

If Ellis Short gets it wrong now, despite my previous predictions, it may send Sunderland into a downward spiral that takes years to get back from
(04 Oct 2015, 1:02 pm)Michael wrote Please not Harry..  i hate him, such a twat.

i want David Moyes he would sign players who work hard he did it during his Everton days reason why he didn't do anything at Manchester United cause he was under lots of pressure each day and couldn't handle the heat
Owner of Bella the Cat

(04 Oct 2015, 1:02 pm)Michael wrote Please not Harry..  i hate him, such a twat.

He's firmly rooted in the south of the country and has passed up opportunities to manage clubs 'oop north'. 

I think the likelihood of him going to Sunderland is slim to none.
(04 Oct 2015, 1:11 pm)Diamond One wrote i want David Moyes he would sign players who work hard he did it during his Everton days reason why he didn't do anything at Manchester United cause he was under lots of pressure each day and couldn't handle the heat

Don't think Moyes will come here, he'll probables stay in Spain.. although hes a good choice, would like him here.

Honestly not sure who i want as next Sunderland manager.

(04 Oct 2015, 1:14 pm)MurdnunoC wrote He's firmly rooted in the south of the country and has passed up opportunities to manage clubs 'oop north'. 

Lets hope he sticks to that, he might start a bank account for his dogs again haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Oct 2015, 1:02 pm)Michael wrote Please not Harry.. i hate him, such a twat.

He may not be most peoples choice, but he has a proven track record...

(04 Oct 2015, 1:11 pm)Diamond One wrote i want David Moyes he would sign players who work hard he did it during his Everton days reason why he didn't do anything at Manchester United cause he was under lots of pressure each day and couldn't handle the heat

Nah, not Moyes please god no

(04 Oct 2015, 1:14 pm)MurdnunoC wrote He's firmly rooted in the south of the country and has passed up opportunities to manage clubs 'oop north'. 

Your probablys right mate, just throwing names out there...

I would love to see a good foreign manager, someone like Marco Van Basten, but the problem of attracting such people to Sunderland will always be a problem imo
(04 Oct 2015, 1:11 pm)Diamond One wrote i want David Moyes he would sign players who work hard he did it during his Everton days reason why he didn't do anything at Manchester United cause he was under lots of pressure each day and couldn't handle the heat

Then he's hardly the man for the job if he can't handle the pressure is he?

Fighting relegation is an extremely pressurised job!
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Oct 2015, 1:21 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Then he's hardly the man for the job if he can't handle the pressure is he?

Fighting relegation is an extremely pressurised job!
lol...
Marxista Fozzski
Early odds for next Sunderland Manager has Sam Alladyce as an early favourite...

Some of the odds

Sam Allardyce 10/11
Sean Dyche 2/1
Patrick Vieira 6/1
Nigel Pearson 8/1
Michael Laudrup 12/1
Roberto Di Matteo 14/1
Harry Redknapp 16/1
Some of the outside contenders are(according to the bokies) Bernd Schuster, Claudio Raieri, Paul Lambert, Nigel Clough, Darren Ferguson, David Moyes and quite a few other.

Personally, I would like the idea of Michael Laudrup or Bernd Schuster..I do not like Sam Allardyce, Sean Dyche(really), he took Burnley down last season