You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Seaburn Bus Rally
Where exactly is the rally on at and what buses do I get there from Sunderland Park Lane and if you know the name of the stops that would be great as I failed to figure out where exactly it's on at and how to get there as my local knowledge of that way isn't great.
RE: Seaburn Bus Rally
(21 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm)Jimmi wrote Where exactly is the rally on at and what buses do I get there from Sunderland Park Lane and if you know the name of the stops that would be great as I failed to figure out where exactly it's on at and how to get there as my local knowledge of that way isn't great.

Go to Park Lane and get E1/2 can't miss it.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
(21 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm)Jimmi wrote Where exactly is the rally on at and what buses do I get there from Sunderland Park Lane and if you know the name of the stops that would be great as I failed to figure out where exactly it's on at and how to get there as my local knowledge of that way isn't great.

Go to Park Lane and get one of the 'E's'

Make sure it's a bus though, wouldn't want you getting the wrong kind of 'E' - it is Sunderland after all!
(21 Aug 2015, 5:46 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Go to Park Lane and get one of the 'E's'

Make sure it's a bus though, wouldn't want you getting the wrong kind of 'E' - it is Sunderland after all!
Ebeneezer Goode? Wink
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(23 Aug 2015, 8:50 pm)Diamond One wrote 31/08/2015

Are you sure? I don't want to go to Seaburn on the 31st August and discover there's no bus rally!
(23 Aug 2015, 9:18 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Are you sure? I don't want to go to Seaburn on the 31st August and discover there's no bus rally!

Yes, the Monday is a bank holiday.

As quoted by stagecoach: Our friends at the North East Bus Preservation Trust are hosting a Historic Vehicle Display on Monday 31 August 2015.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(23 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm)Michael wrote Yes, the Monday is a bank holiday.

As quoted by stagecoach: Our friends at the North East Bus Preservation Trust are hosting a Historic Vehicle Display on Monday 31 August 2015.

Really? I don't doubt your information or anything but I really need to know. Are you sure this is the date?
(23 Aug 2015, 9:30 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Really? I don't doubt your information or anything but I really need to know. Are you sure this is the date?

Yes, Its always at end of August. Smile
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(23 Aug 2015, 9:36 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Someone told me it was at the beginning of November. Oh well, they must have been wrong!

will be cold then and nobody will attend there will be buses in that area the 18/19 and the Es and my mate Ryan passing by playing tunes
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(23 Aug 2015, 10:56 pm)Diamond One wrote will be cold then and nobody will attend there will be buses in that area the 18/19 and the Es and my mate Ryan passing by playing tunes

The 18/19 don't run on a Sunday/Bank Holiday.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(23 Aug 2015, 10:56 pm)Diamond One wrote will be cold then and nobody will attend there will be buses in that area the 18/19 and the Es and my mate Ryan passing by playing tunes

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Undecided
(24 Aug 2015, 5:39 pm)LeeCalder wrote What the hell does that have to do with anything?  Undecided

In true Bazza fashion it means nothing.(Only Kidding Bazil.)
(23 Aug 2015, 9:36 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Someone told me it was at the beginning of November. Oh well, they must have been wrong!

I hope someone passes the message on to Geoff.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(24 Aug 2015, 5:42 pm)aureolin wrote I hope someone passes the message on to Geoff.

I agree we can't have the mysterious Geoff not turning up at this event.
If you book Geoff, he will come!

From what I hear, Geoff will not be arriving to the event by the means of public transportation. I believe he will choose a car as his mode of transport between Park Lane Interchange and Seaburn. Apparently, there's some guy named Ryan who blasts tunes and gives lifts to passers by.
(24 Aug 2015, 6:20 pm)MurdnunoC wrote If you book Geoff, he will come!

From what I hear, Geoff will not be arriving to the event by the means of public transportation. I believe he will choose a car as his mode of transport between Park Lane Interchange and Seaburn. Apparently, there's some guy named Ryan who blasts tunes and gives lifts to passers by.

Does he run to Ashington?  Huh
(24 Aug 2015, 6:25 pm)GX03 SVC wrote Does he run to Ashington?  Huh

From Seaburn? He might be knackered afterwards but I guess it's possible depending on the state of his fitness.
(24 Aug 2015, 6:20 pm)MurdnunoC wrote If you book Geoff, he will come!

Never get in a car with strangers Tongue
(24 Aug 2015, 6:41 pm)Jimmi wrote Is Seaburn Rally on at the same place as Sunderland Airshow was on at?

Yes where all the stands etc were on the massive field.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(24 Aug 2015, 6:43 pm)Michael wrote Yes where all the stands etc were on the massive field.
Ah good, that means I "should" know where I'm going although I'll may end up getting off the bus in the wrong place as my knowledge of the area isn't great
(24 Aug 2015, 6:41 pm)Jimmi wrote Is Seaburn Rally on at the same place as Sunderland Airshow was on at?

yes
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out