You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Site Update - 27/05/2019
OK, it's just as knackered in chrome on my mobile. As has been discussed before, this site is pretty unusable without any useful discussion board navigation to current conversations.
(20 Jan 2020, 2:14 pm)BusLoverMum wrote OK, it's just as knackered in chrome on my mobile. As has been discussed before, this site is pretty unusable without any useful discussion board navigation to current conversations.
I'd been mucking around with my settings to try and get rid of the santa hat. 
Thought I'd done something wrong somewhere - as like you, it became unusable without the green arrow or unread posts function.

I blame santa.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(20 Jan 2020, 4:45 pm)Andreos1 wrote I'd been mucking around with my settings to try and get rid of the santa hat. 
Thought I'd done something wrong somewhere - as like you, it became unusable without the green arrow or unread posts function.

I blame santa.

A case of 'be careful what you wish for'? Smile 

Users can go back into Options and set their theme to 'North East Buses', which will give the 'View unread posts' option etc on the right side. But you'll still have the Santa hat, as its not the current theme.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(20 Jan 2020, 6:24 pm)Adrian wrote A case of 'be careful what you wish for'? Smile 

Users can go back into Options and set their theme to 'North East Buses', which will give the 'View unread posts' option etc on the right side. But you'll still have the Santa hat, as its not the current theme.

Aye. Found that option not long after posting my reply to BLM. 
And yeah, santa hat is still present.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(20 Jan 2020, 7:50 pm)idiot wrote Im not fussed about santa hat. Rather have unread posts.

Agree entirely.  I hadn't even noticed the santa hat until you lot pointed it out!
(20 Jan 2020, 6:24 pm)Adrian wrote A case of 'be careful what you wish for'? Smile 

No luck finding that on mobile. Adding attachments seems to be completely broken, too.
(20 Jan 2020, 11:41 pm)BusLoverMum wrote No luck finding that on mobile. Adding attachments seems to be completely broken, too.
If you request the desktop site, you should be able to click the link, change your settings, then back to mobile site.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(20 Jan 2020, 11:42 pm)Adrian wrote If you request the desktop site, you should be able to click the link, change your settings, then back to mobile site.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hate to say it, but I can't find a link to the desktop site.
Site Administrator
(21 Jan 2020, 1:37 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Hate to say it, but I can't find a link to the desktop site.

I have changed yours back to the original version.