Menu

Pages (37)    123 24 2537   
Malarkey   20 Apr 2015, 11:04 pm
(20 Apr 2015, 11:00 pm)Coastliner700 wrote @Malarkey- customer services are obliged to respond to all complaints. This is to do with bus users UK and GNE are included.

Well I sent this complaint in 3 Weeks ago, In the past when I made a complaint to GNR I usually hear something back within 5 Working Days, As I say I will be chasing it up Tomorrow.
Acky81   21 Apr 2015, 12:16 am
(20 Apr 2015, 7:45 am)Michael wrote Although a 35 isn't due out of Heworth at this time, last one 8:21.... lol

That one should be at Hylton Castle now

I was driving at the time Michael lol so it was about 820am lol
Adrian   21 Apr 2015, 6:22 am
Customerservices@gonortheast.co.uk - that's the easiest way to do it.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
LeeCalder   21 Apr 2015, 6:59 am
It states on the website you might not get a response. I was told this on the phone to
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   21 Apr 2015, 7:40 am
Deptford ever going remove the branding from inside the Simplicity versa's, some still have branding for the 36 and 42,.... the 36 hasn't ran for ages and the versa i'm on still has branding for the 42...

Was on 8320 which still has the Simlicity 42 branding

Edit: it didn't make sense.... lol

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   21 Apr 2015, 7:54 am
Some sort of beeping alarm is going off on Simplicity versa 8320. not sure whats wrong..... driver has checked all the destination screens, checked of the cover at the back is shut correctly...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
LeeCalder   21 Apr 2015, 9:44 am
Are the Red Kite deckers going to have any special features like the Streetlites? Or are they going to be like the old Red Kite spares?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge
Jimmi   21 Apr 2015, 9:53 am
(21 Apr 2015, 9:44 am)leestransportphotos wrote Are the Red Kite deckers going to have any special features like the Streetlites? Or are they going to be like the old Red Kite spares?

Judging by the entry on the Red Kite page the deckers for the 47 will only have free WiFi by the looks of things.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   21 Apr 2015, 9:57 am
IJimmiJudging by the entry on the Red Kite page the deckers for the 47 will only have free WiFi by the looks of things.

Ah right, thanks. I suppose that is enough.. I don't think the route is long enough for plugs etc
Malarkey   21 Apr 2015, 11:23 am
(21 Apr 2015, 6:22 am)aureolin wrote Customerservices@gonortheast.co.uk - that's the easiest way to do it.

Just be on the phone to them for the past 15 Minutes, bloke I spoke to was very kind, apologetic and helpful, all details will be passed on to Riverside Depot for them to have a look at, then they will speak to the Driver.
Dan   21 Apr 2015, 11:50 am
(21 Apr 2015, 9:44 am)leestransportphotos wrote Are the Red Kite deckers going to have any special features like the Streetlites? Or are they going to be like the old Red Kite spares?

No - the Volvo B9TL vehicles for the "Red Kite" 47 will only feature the provision of free Wi-Fi. Note the new 'special feature' circles on the drawings:
.png
redkite_1.png (Size 667.1 KB Downloads 32)

.png
redkite_2.png (Size 959.89 KB Downloads 33)

There are three circles on the Streetlite (Wi-Fi, USB sockets, three-pin sockets) and just one on the Volvo B9 (Wi-Fi).
omnicity4659   21 Apr 2015, 11:51 am
(21 Apr 2015, 11:23 am)Malarkey wrote Just be on the phone to them for the past 15 Minutes, bloke I spoke to was very kind, apologetic and helpful, all details will be passed on to Riverside Depot for them to have a look at, then they will speak to the Driver.

Was he English with a local accent? Great customer service like, seems better than Arriva's press 2 for North East, then being transferred to someone who pronounces Morpeth wrong.

The one that I had with NX Customer Services was Indian, and was asking for a description of the driver of whom was stood in front of me, so that was easy. Never asked for a fleet number or service until the end. Then I receive an email saying that they apologise on behalf of the driver and appropriate action would be taken upon the Dunn Motor Services (Yourbus) driver. 
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   21 Apr 2015, 12:06 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 11:51 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Was he English with a local accent? Great customer service like, seems better than Arriva's press 2 for North East, then being transferred to someone who pronounces Morpeth wrong.

The one that I had with NX Customer Services was Indian, and was asking for a description of the driver of whom was stood in front of me, so that was easy. Never asked for a fleet number or service until the end. Then I receive an email saying that they apologise on behalf of the driver and appropriate action would be taken upon the Dunn Motor Services (Yourbus) driver. 

I he was local, in all honesty he was excellent, probably the best experience I have had of using GNEs Customer Services although it is a rarity I do complain, I even pointed out that I was an Enthusiast as he said something about how helpful the details I had given were compared to other customers who Phone up or Email and Complain, the details I gave him were the Time I got on the Bus/Bus Stop I got on at/Service I used and Fleet Number/Branding of the Vehicle, think I may of even mentioned the Vehicle Type also, we then briefly discussed the sides of Complaining and Understanding from a Passengers point of View, and from an Enthusiasts point of view whilst he noted all the details down I had given, just keep the communication and conversation between us flowing, rather than there being a dead silence for small periods of time, which is a bad thing to do if you work in a Call Centre/Customer Service Environment.
Andreos1   21 Apr 2015, 12:20 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 12:06 pm)Malarkey wrote I he was local, in all honesty he was excellent, probably the best experience I have had of using GNEs Customer Services although it is a rarity I do complain, I even pointed out that I was an Enthusiast as he said something about how helpful the details I had given were compared to other customers who Phone up or Email and Complain, the details I gave him were the Time I got on the Bus/Bus Stop I got on at/Service I used and Fleet Number/Branding of the Vehicle, think I may of even mentioned the Vehicle Type also, we then briefly discussed the sides of Complaining and Understanding from a Passengers point of View, and from an Enthusiasts point of view whilst he noted all the details down I had given, just keep the communication and conversation between us flowing, rather than there being a dead silence for small periods of time, which is a bad thing to do if you work in a Call Centre/Customer Service Environment.

I reckon once he found out your name and who was on the other end of the phone, he was star struck!
Frantically waving his hands, letting his colleagues know he was speaking to a member of NEB.

Glad it appears to be on its way to being resolved though

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Malarkey   21 Apr 2015, 12:29 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 12:20 pm)Andreos1 wrote I reckon once he found out your name and who was on the other end of the phone, he was star struck!
Frantically waving his hands, letting his colleagues know he was speaking to a member of NEB.

Glad it appears to be on its way to being resolved though

Probably ran through Bensham Offices afterwards just to tell Dan and Citaro5284 Wink .
Andreos1   21 Apr 2015, 12:56 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 12:29 pm)Malarkey wrote Probably ran through Bensham Offices afterwards just to tell Dan and Citaro5284 Wink .

'Guess who I have just spoken to!?' 

Might ring up, just for the craic. May get the phone slammed down when I mention Andreos Constantopolous is on the other end Wink

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   21 Apr 2015, 12:58 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 12:56 pm)Andreos1 wrote 'Guess who I have just spoken to!?' 

Might ring up, just for the craic. May get the phone slammed down when I mention Andreos Constantopolous is on the other end Wink
Dont tell me it was Bazza.
Andreos1   21 Apr 2015, 1:01 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 12:58 pm)Malarkey wrote Dont tell me it was Bazza.

Nah, it was the impression of the cust svc staff after they had spoken to you, waving their arms like a maniac, running about, shouting 'guess who I have just spoken to!?'

Malarkey   21 Apr 2015, 1:04 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 1:01 pm)Andreos1 wrote Nah, it was the impression of the cust svc staff after they had spoken to you, waving their arms like a maniac, running about, shouting 'guess who I have just spoken to!?'
Trying to contain my Laughter on 2 coming through Penshaw, im just waiting for Dan or Citaro5284 to make a comment.
Andreos1   21 Apr 2015, 1:15 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 1:04 pm)Malarkey wrote Trying to contain my Laughter on 2 coming through Penshaw, im just waiting for Dan or Citaro5284 to make a comment.

Will they know citaro5284's proper identity though?
If they don't know his real name, they may not be able to tell him the good news - unless the customer service person, is telling anyone and everyone.

Heck, even busman101 may come back to the forum, because of your conversation and the excitement reverberating around Bensham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   21 Apr 2015, 1:19 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 1:15 pm)Andreos1 wrote Will they know citaro5284's proper identity though?
If they don't know his real name, they may not be able to tell him the good news - unless the customer service person, is telling anyone and everyone.

Heck, even busman101 may come back to the forum, because of your conversation and the excitement reverberating around Bensham
Dan and Citaro5284 are probably to busy fingering "HELEN" to even care Wink , I reckon Dan would unveiled his Identity when they first met tbh.
Michael   21 Apr 2015, 1:37 pm
8 from the gals to Sunderland is late... -.-

Edit: turned up now.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   21 Apr 2015, 2:45 pm
Has any B10's being withdrawn yet due to the X66 Streetlites entering service?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
JP6004   21 Apr 2015, 2:58 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 2:45 pm)Michael wrote Has any B10's being withdrawn yet due to the X66 Streetlites entering service?

Dont know but 5332 was on 27 yesterday, 4966 was on 49B today and 4964 was on 93. So i imagine they jave taken the place of some B10s
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   21 Apr 2015, 3:02 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 11:50 am)Dan wrote No - the Volvo B9TL vehicles for the "Red Kite" 47 will only feature the provision of free Wi-Fi. Note the new 'special feature' circles on the drawings:

There are three circles on the Streetlite (Wi-Fi, USB sockets, three-pin sockets) and just one on the Volvo B9 (Wi-Fi).

Right, thanks. I didn't spot them
Michael   21 Apr 2015, 3:17 pm
GNE have post details about Sunderland 10k and Half Marathon on 3rd May.

http://www.simplygo.com/news/sunderland-...on-3rd-may

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Dan   21 Apr 2015, 4:09 pm
As noted on the 'Rare & Odd Workings' thread, Scania L94UB/Wright Solar 4958 (NL52 WVO) is on loan to Deptford following an earlier breakdown in Chester-le-Street. DAF SB120/Wright Cadet 8250 (NA52 BVG) was additionally sent from Washington to Deptford this afternoon - it has made its way onto the X36 now.

There have been a number of movements as a result of the entry into service of the Streetlites on service X66:
  • Volvo B10BLE/Wright Renown 4923 (X923 WGR) has transferred from Riverside to Deptford, serving as the replacement for Transbus MPD/Transbus Mini Pointer 561 (NK53 TLF) which transferred from Deptford to Hexham last month for use on service AD122.
  • DAF SB120/Wright Cadet 8244 (NA52 BUW), which has been on loan to Hexham for the last 32 days, has now transferred to Hexham as a replacement for Volvo B6BLE/Plaxton Concept 2000 8293 (NK54 PHV) which was withdrawn last month. I think it is likely to be withdrawn soon itself.
westy3738   21 Apr 2015, 4:20 pm
8242 hasn't been at Hexham.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
S813 FVK   21 Apr 2015, 4:21 pm
(21 Apr 2015, 4:20 pm)westy3738 wrote 8242 hasn't been at Hexham.

Wondering that myself. It was 8244 from what i remember.
Malarkey   21 Apr 2015, 4:38 pm
Dont think it was mentioned Yesterday at all but Wright Streetlite Micro-Hybrid 5401 (NK15 ENO) was at Stanley Depot for Driver Familiarisation - https://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/17028886400/ , while 5409 was parked up in Chester le Street Depot, also for Driver Familiarisation - https://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/17214736132/ .
Pages (37)    123 24 2537