You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: 2015/16 Football Season
(08 Dec 2015, 7:06 pm)mb134 wrote Could move the Carlisle game to the Sunday? Wink

They could but that would cause chaos for the Notts County fans who had planned travel up on the Saturday.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Could Gateshead not have offered the Int'l Stadium to Carlisle, considering Carlisle offered Brunton Park in there hour of need a few year when Heed played all over the North and Midlands Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Dec 2015, 3:57 pm)Davie wrote Garry Monk has been sacked by Swansea
Theres a surprise...Been on the cards for a while now...
(09 Dec 2015, 4:11 pm)MrFozz wrote Theres a surprise...Been on the cards for a while now...
It has like... I personally think it's a shame as I think he's a very talented manager.
(09 Dec 2015, 11:08 am)MrFozz wrote Could Gateshead not have offered the Int'l Stadium to Carlisle, considering Carlisle offered Brunton Park in there hour of need a few year when Heed played all over the North and Midlands Big Grin

It's not up to Gateshead, it's up to the council.

They own the stadium, not us.
(09 Dec 2015, 11:08 am)MrFozz wrote Could Gateshead not have offered the Int'l Stadium to Carlisle, considering Carlisle offered Brunton Park in there hour of need a few year when Heed played all over the North and Midlands Big Grin

They could have easy used St James Park except it's too big and long distance takes over 1 hour on train and 685 is no better that takes forever
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Dec 2015, 4:37 pm)LeeCalder wrote It's not up to Gateshead, it's up to the council.

They own the stadium, not us.
I forgot about that mate, lol
(09 Dec 2015, 4:42 pm)Diamond One wrote They could have easy used St James Park except it's too big and long distance takes over 1 hour on train and 685 is no better that takes forever
Newcastle (59 miles), Gateshead (62 miles) and Sunderland (72 miles) are closer to Carlisle than Preston (88 miles)...

I suppose Preston is easier to get to, straight down the M6, rather than enduring the A69
(10 Dec 2015, 6:53 pm)MrFozz wrote Bolton served winding up notice

They owe HMRC half a million and players haven't been payed there November Wages.

The next Portsmouth perhaps?

I hope not, i like Bolton.

I'll be gutted if they loose the 12 points for entering administration... same happened to Leeds - but i hate them so i don't care lmao
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(10 Dec 2015, 6:55 pm)Michael wrote I hope not, i like Bolton.

I'll be gutted if they loose the 12 points for entering administration... same happened to Leeds - but i hate them so i don't care lmao

I dont mind Bolton either...

I thought it was 10 points deducted for entering Administration...

In recent years,

Leeds got a double punishment, 10 points taken from there 06/07 tally and 15 the following season for coming out of Admin without a CVA

Luton had 30 deducted in 2008-09(the biggest ever handed down in England) 20 for financial irregularities and 10 for entering Admin

Bournemouth had 17 taken from them in 2008-09 for failing to follow insolvency rules...

Darlington were handed a 4 division relegation for coming out of admin without a CVA and had to change there name to Darlington 1883 despite the FA recognising us as the Phoenix of Darlington
(10 Dec 2015, 7:08 pm)MrFozz wrote I dont mind Bolton either...

I thought it was 10 points deducted for entering Administration...

In recent years,

Leeds got a double punishment, 10 points taken from there 06/07 tally and 15 the following season for coming out of Admin without a CVA

Luton had 30 deducted in 2008-09(the biggest ever handed down in England) 20 for financial irregularities and 10 for entering Admin

Bournemouth had 17 taken from them in 2008-09 for failing to follow insolvency rules...

Darlington were handed a 4 division relegation for coming out of admin without a CVA and had to change there name to Darlington 1883 despite the FA recognising us as the Phoenix of Darlington

I think it was last season they changed it to 12 points. 

Its not nice seeing teams get points deducted... i would be gutted in some way if Newcastle did.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Same with me regarding Hartlepool...

Would not be nice seeing them go through what we did in 2012

Dont think Bolton are quite in admin yet, they are trying to hopefully sell the club before the hearing is heard at the high court, sometime in January I think
(10 Dec 2015, 7:17 pm)MrFozz wrote Same with me regarding Hartlepool...

Would not be nice seeing them go through what we did in 2012

Dont think Bolton are quite in admin yet, they are trying to hopefully sell the club before the hearing is heard at the high court, sometime in January I think

I hope they do but its like Leeds, too many owners who know nothing about football and sell the club within months...
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(10 Dec 2015, 7:22 pm)Michael wrote I hope they do but its like Leeds, all club owners who know little/nothing about football and sell the club within months...

Edited
Wonder if the Sunderland game will be called off or abandoned today, snow seems to be getting worse.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
2015/16 Football Season
Euro 2016 Groups Drawn

Group A
France
Albania
Romania
Switzerland

Group B
England
Wales
Slovakia
Russia

Group C
Germany
Northern Ireland
Poland
Ukraine

Group D
Spain
Turkey
Czech Republic
Croatia

Group E
Belgium
Republic of Ireland
Sweden
Italy

Group F
Portugal
Iceland
Hungary
Austria

Some tasty games there...England v Wales will be massive...Germany v Poland will be interesting and would not be surprised if hooliganism overshadows the Germany v Poland game, there is of course our game against The Russians, Fabio Capello is there manager and will want to get one over on England...Any of groups could be seen as the group of death. Both Irelands have tough groups. I am pleased we avoided N.Ireland as I also support them
(12 Dec 2015, 6:00 pm)MrFozz wrote Euro 2016 Groups Drawn

Group A
France
Albania
Romania
Switzerland

Group B
England
Wales

Slovakia
Russia

Group C
Germany
Northern Ireland
Poland
Ukraine

Group D
Spain
Turkey
Czech Republic
Croatia

Group E
Belgium
Republic of Ireland
Sweden
Italy

Group F
Portugal
Iceland
Hungary
Austria

Some tasty games there...England v Wales will be massive...Germany v Poland will be interesting and would not be surprised if hooliganism overshadows the Germany v Poland game, there is of course our game against The Russians, Fabio Capello is there manager and will want to get one over on England...Any of groups could be seen as the group of death. Both Irelands have tough groups. I am pleased we avoided N.Ireland as I also support them

looking forward to Wales and England a derby there only next door to us its like Swansea City vs Manchester City we have some of there teams playing in our leagues

or vice versa
Owner of Bella the Cat

Marxista Fozzski
(12 Dec 2015, 10:00 pm)Diamond One wrote looking forward to Wales and England a derby there only next door to us its like Swansea City vs Manchester City we have some of there teams playing in our leagues

or vice versa
The lesson on League Systems was not really needed mate, we knew this already ;-)...But thanks anyway...

You forgot Barry Town...Originally played in the Southern League and when the LOW was formed they were told they would not be allowed to be based in Wales while playing in an English League and ended up basing themselves out of Worcester...Barry would go on to head back to Wales, join the Welsh System, they became the first full time professional in the LOW before going into freefall and Meltdown...Some of the teams you mentioned became known as the Irate Eight when the League System was formed in Wales and some of the Welsh Based English League Teams were exiled to places in England.

One of my ancestors played for a team called Mid-Rhondda just after the 1st World War...Jimmy Seed was injured after being gassed in France, he cane back to Sunderland and was given a free transfer from Roker Park, after Mid-Rhondda he would goto Spurs and Sheff Wed, was capped by England and the famous Herbert Chapman gave him his management break at Clapton (Now Leyton) Orient, they were a Nursery for Arsenal. Jimmy Seed would go onto become Charltons most successful ever manager Big Grin

Heres a question for ya Bazza...

Which British based Club Team plays in a non-British League System?
(13 Dec 2015, 9:49 am)MrFozz wrote The lesson on League Systems was not really needed mate, we knew this already ;-)...But thanks anyway

Heres a question for ya Bazza...

Which British based Club Team plays in a non-British League System?

Gibraltar FC
Owner of Bella the Cat

Marxista Fozzski
(13 Dec 2015, 9:56 am)Diamond One wrote Gibraltar FC
Wrong...Gibraltar have there own League System...

The British Based Team to play in a non-British League System is

Derry City

Kicked out of the Northern Irish League in the 70's, they would end up up playing in the Republic of Irelands League
Leicester 1-0 Chelsea - Jamie Vardy - 33 minutes

That's 15 goals for Vardy this season, seven assists for Mahrez.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(14 Dec 2015, 8:40 pm)Michael wrote Leicester 1-0 Chelsea - Jamie Vardy - 33 minutes

I think we should have a party to celebrate...

That is one of the many trends that has started at school. Bloody annoying!
(14 Dec 2015, 8:40 pm)Michael wrote Leicester 1-0 Chelsea - Jamie Vardy - 33 minutes

GOAL - Leicester 2-0 Chelsea -Riyad Mahrez

Hahahahaha

Edit:

GOAL - Leicester 2-1 Chelsea -Loic Remy
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

(14 Dec 2015, 9:09 pm)Michael wrote  GOAL - Leicester 2-0 Chelsea -Riyad Mahrez

Hahahahaha

Edit:

GOAL - Leicester 2-1 Chelsea -Loic Remy

Finished 2-1.
(14 Dec 2015, 8:47 pm)S813 FVK wrote I think we should have a party to celebrate...

That is one of the many trends that has started at school. Bloody annoying!

Oh, in case you didn't know, Jamie Vardy's having a party, bring your vodka and your charlie. Wink