Menu

Pages (136)    137 38 39136   
MrFozz   06 Jan 2015, 3:58 pm
(06 Jan 2015, 3:46 pm)Dan wrote Let's not discuss how I selected 6008 on the 35A over 5335 on the 20A!
A Citaro over 6008, it's a no-brainer for me...give 6008 a wide berth [emoji14]
Dan   06 Jan 2015, 4:00 pm
Now I must point out that I haven't gone completely mad. My logic was that 6008 would hopefully make up some of the 12 minute delay and get to Houghton before 5335 so I could get a photo of it. It didn't work out like that.
Jimmi   06 Jan 2015, 4:01 pm
(06 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm)Simmy wrote If a B9 appeared they would probably use the free wifi and power sockets instead of engaging in conversion with each other Wink.

I used the WiFi when I had one of them on the 20/20A, although I was on my own and I was the only passenger sat upstairs until Houghton so I would have looked weird talking to myself.
Dan   06 Jan 2015, 5:15 pm
Another happy is that I got my photo and ride of 5335 in the end!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   07 Jan 2015, 8:54 am
My camera wasn't fully charged this morning (I thought it was).
So I am utilising all the Sapphire features this morning on the 7.

Also got what I think is a brilliant shot of the 7 this morning.
Jimmi   07 Jan 2015, 3:36 pm
Oh dear! Looks like some old biddy wanted to go Easington Village but is instead being treated to a blast down the A19 on the X21. She doesn't seem impressed.

Also enjoyed watching people clambering under CeX Sunderland's broken shutter, I was tempted to limbo under it.
Jimmi   07 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 3:36 pm)Jimmi wrote Oh dear! Looks like some old biddy wanted to go Easington Village but is instead being treated to a blast down the A19 on the X21. She doesn't seem impressed.

Also enjoyed watching people clambering under CeX Sunderland's broken shutter, I was tempted to limbo under it.

Turns out she wanted to be in the Seaham area, the confusion came from the driver as he had a sheet with Seaham Road or something on it.

The driver was struggling with people asking wether the X21 went where they want to go and just had to describe the route as he did not know the area at all.
Dan   07 Jan 2015, 4:01 pm
Well, just got one exam left tomorrow, then I've got a long weekend (commencing from 10:15am tomorrow morning)... Bliss!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Simmy   07 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 4:01 pm)Dan wrote Well, just got one exam left tomorrow, then I've got a long weekend (commencing from 10:15am tomorrow morning)... Bliss!

I still have all of my exams to look forward to  Tongue .
R852 PRG   07 Jan 2015, 9:16 pm
Forgot to mention something my maths teacher said today, I may have said it before but she is the funniest teacher you can hope to get!

She's drawing a graph on the board, our topic at the moment is cumulative frequency. She shortened this to 'cum frequency' on the graph.

She noticed that someone was going into hysterics at the back of the room, and we all started giggling like four year olds. She sat down and told us an interesting story about her oldest son - he's 22, works at Nissan, etc - she says a lot to us.

Basically, when he was over the legal age, she had gotten home early because of the Y.11s leaving, etc, and went to do a bit of cleaning in the house. She found some condoms in his bed - used.

She strung him up when she found him, as she knew he had a girlfriend still underage. He finally confessed that he had been having 'posh ones' at 3am.

Some people were crying.
MrFozz   07 Jan 2015, 9:21 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 9:16 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Forgot to mention something my maths teacher said today, I may have said it before but she is the funniest teacher you can hope to get!

She's drawing a graph on the board, our topic at the moment is cumulative frequency. She shortened this to 'cum frequency' on the graph.

She noticed that someone was going into hysterics at the back of the room, and we all started giggling like four year olds. She sat down and told us an interesting story about her oldest son - he's 22, works at Nissan, etc - she says a lot to us.

Basically, when he was over the legal age, she had gotten home early because of the Y.11s leaving, etc, and went to do a bit of cleaning in the house. She found some condoms in his bed - used.

She strung him up when she found him, as she knew he had a girlfriend still underage. He finally confessed that he had been having 'posh ones' at 3am.

Some people were crying.

Cum Frequency, is that the measure of how much you will shoot and the amount of time to do...

Finding out ya kid has been posh wanks, thats hilarious, would loved to have been a fly on the wall when he explained that...At least he wasn't using a sock or caught shagging an apple pie [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Adrian   07 Jan 2015, 9:22 pm
Patsy Kensit in CBB!  Heart

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adam   07 Jan 2015, 11:54 pm
Had an official Awards Evening and Reunion night with everyone else that were part of last year's Year 13 back at school tonight. It was absolutely fantastic to see everyone again, including the teachers. We ended up at the "Holy Shrine" of the Tuns at Sheriff Hill afterwards.

I even won the prize for Achievement in Business Studies, so gained a £10 Metrocentre voucher Smile
Adam   08 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm
Another thing from last night:

Even though I'm now at uni, I still got my annual present from my Head of Sixth Form. Every year, she/the school receives a calendar from Howard Snaith coaches, and since she found out my enthusiasm for public transport a couple of years ago, she's always gave me it as no staff in the school want it.
Tommy1581   09 Jan 2015, 9:09 am
At last! I've woken up at 9am, not 5am!!!
Michael   09 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm
These vines from Arron Crascall on facebook, some really funny one, here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/Arroncrascallvines?fref=photo

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   09 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm
Used to enjoy watching the BSL woman on the music channels, but this takes some beating.

http://youtu.be/-3wiaE0ojtY

There's another one kicking about, where he interprets 'sucking balls'

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Jimmi   09 Jan 2015, 9:22 pm
(09 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm)Andreos1 wrote Used to enjoy watching the BSL woman on the music channels, but this takes some beating.

Ha Ha! I saw the signed programmes on the music channels before, it used to be amusing watching old looking people trying to sign to R&B videos full of sexual reference's and signed by Kerrang! Was fun as they were trying to sign stuff like Slipknot and shouty metal.
R852 PRG   09 Jan 2015, 9:26 pm
(09 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm)Andreos1 wrote Used to enjoy watching the BSL woman on the music channels, but this takes some beating.

I'm done! Tongue
MrFozz   10 Jan 2015, 7:43 am

Would like to see his interpretation of 'He wants to give her it, doggy style'

Thats class that
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   11 Jan 2015, 8:58 am
I'm off to Durham today to get some photos, does anyone know if there is anything in particular to look out for?
Adrian   11 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm
(11 Jan 2015, 8:58 am)leestransportphotos wrote I'm off to Durham today to get some photos, does anyone know if there is anything in particular to look out for?

X-reg darts, as they'll not be around for much longer. They should be on the 64, but you may find them elsewhere too, with it being a Sunday service. The newly acquired Enviro 200s should be out too.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Jimmi   11 Jan 2015, 1:19 pm
(11 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm)aureolin wrote X-reg darts, as they'll not be around for much longer. They should be on the 64, but you may find them elsewhere too, with it being a Sunday service. The newly acquired Enviro 200s should be out too.

64 is usually Solos on a Sunday I think.

Highly doubt you'll find any Darts out today.
MurdnunoC   11 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm
Watching the courtesy minibus following me around Metrocentre Coach Park while I parked my car.

Customer service at its finest.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   11 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm
Seeing Tom has managed to upload some photos to Flickr!
Tom   11 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm
(11 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm)Dan wrote Seeing Tom has managed to upload some photos to Flickr!

Hopefully a few of lots more to come!
tyresmoke   11 Jan 2015, 7:29 pm
(11 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm)Dan wrote Seeing Tom has managed to upload some photos to Flickr!

Hey! I have too lol!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

R852 PRG   11 Jan 2015, 7:30 pm
I was actually doubting my own eyesight, I thought I was following another guy called Tom's Transport Photos, haha.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie   11 Jan 2015, 8:03 pm

It was great to see his photos, I love the quality of his camera
Tom   11 Jan 2015, 8:23 pm
(11 Jan 2015, 7:30 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I was actually doubting my own eyesight, I thought I was following another guy called Tom's Transport Photos, haha.

Hopefully that won't happen anymore, and you'll have weekly updates from me Wink
Pages (136)    137 38 39136