Menu

Pages (4)    1 2 3 4
Dan   27 Dec 2023, 8:18 am
(26 Dec 2023, 10:03 pm)RobinHood wrote What changed this year was the lack of any information provided.

A 'proactive' operator can only include what is sent, by the deadlines it is needed.

We will have to agree to disagree - I know what I would have done had I worked for Arriva, but perhaps communication and working relationships with Local Authorities varies by operator.

In my view, a proactive operator would actively reach out to Local Authorities to ask the question, knowing fine well they have set a precedent in previous years to procure a service in Northumberland on Boxing Day. It would be odd of them to change their stance, especially with NUFC playing at home.

Fortunately, Arriva’s lack of comms to their customers didn’t seem to impact loadings significantly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F114TML   27 Dec 2023, 9:41 am
(26 Dec 2023, 11:48 pm)Ambassador wrote I was in a rather large noisy group, I will stop by next time! 

Looks like the Angels recovered post match. The 3.50 I got home was pretty empty and had 15 wait time at Eldon. 

With most major retailers again closed on Boxing Day, it would be interesting to see how well used the services were without the match
I paid in much more than I normally would for a day shift, if you want comparison, however it would be about right for a standard early shift.
Ambassador   27 Dec 2023, 10:17 am
(27 Dec 2023, 9:41 am)F114TML wrote I paid in much more than I normally would for a day shift, if you want comparison, however it would be about right for a standard early shift.

Ah that's interesting! Looking at the weather today the likes of next, johnlewis and m&s might not see the footfall they were hoping for!

Lack of trains on Boxing Day will help numbers too no doubt.

Wistfully stuck in the 90s
BusLoverMum   27 Dec 2023, 12:57 pm
(27 Dec 2023, 10:17 am)Ambassador wrote Ah that's interesting! Looking at the weather today the likes of next, johnlewis and m&s might not see the footfall they were hoping for!

Lack of trains on Boxing Day will help numbers too no doubt.

I don’t know about Newcastle but no lack of footfall at the arnison centre, this morning.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pages (4)    1 2 3 4