You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)

Poll: best team in the north east

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
sunderland 9 (50.00%)
newcastle 6 (33.33%)
middlesbourgh 0 (0%)
hartlepool 0 (0%)
gateshead 1 (5.56%)
south shields 1 (5.56%)
jarrow & boldon roofing 1 (5.56%)
other 0 (0%)
* You voted for this item. Total: 18 vote(s) (100%)

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
(11 Feb 2015, 9:37 pm)MrFozz wrote Well Lee, looks like you are not collecting any cash from your turf accountat

Haha, well Palace are now 1-1 and Morrison has no chance haha
Marxista Fozzski
How much of a tit would you have looked if Stoke actually somehow miraculously pegged it back

Am kidding mate
(11 Feb 2015, 9:43 pm)MrFozz wrote How much of a tit would you have looked if Stoke actually somehow miraculously pegged it back

Am kidding mate

I would, I agree mate
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Feb 2015, 9:49 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Walters hat-trick ?
He has to be up there as one of the unluckiest players ever, in a 4-0 defeat to Chelsea a year or 2 ago, Walters scored 2 own goals and missed a penalty in the same match, probably only Frank Sinclair who is unluckier
Wigan lost 3-0 to Nottingham Forest tonight, meaning they are sat 23rd and only 2 points off bottom side Blackpool! With 22 points
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Feb 2015, 10:01 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Wigan lost 3-0 to Nottingham Forest tonight, meaning they are sat 23rd and only 2 points off bottom side Blackpool! With 22 points
Quite a downfall for them, both in the Premier League till recently, now staring League 1 in the face
(11 Feb 2015, 9:54 pm)MrFozz wrote He has to be up there as one of the unluckiest players ever, in a 4-0 defeat to Chelsea a year or 2 ago, Walters scored 2 own goals and missed a penalty in the same match, probably only Frank Sinclair who is unluckier

I can remember that one actually lol, to be honest i think he is one of the most underrated players their has ever been. He might not get all the goals or be one of the most glamorous players but he can play on the wing, upfront or midfield. A very hardworking player also.
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Feb 2015, 10:11 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I can remember that one actually lol, to be honest i think he is one of the most underrated players their has ever been. He might not get all the goals or be one of the most glamorous players but he can play on the wing, upfront or midfield. A very hardworking player also.
Like Kevin Ball years ago, cant play football, but he would give blood, swearlt and tears for you and run through brick walls for you
The Burnley boss - anyone else think he looks like a dodgy CID officer that could have been in The Bill?

DCI Dyche!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(11 Feb 2015, 11:15 pm)Andreos1 wrote The Burnley boss - anyone else think he looks like a dodgy CID officer that could have been in The Bill?

DCI Dyche!

Meanwhile, Garry Monk of Swansea has a second profession as an actor. He's the absolute double of the vicar in Broadchurch.

Rev. Monk (quite ironic isn't it?!)
(11 Feb 2015, 8:19 pm)MrFozz wrote See Paul Lambert has been sacked as Villa Manager

Also, Sky Bet League One team Barnsley have sacked their manager, Danny Wilson
Marxista Fozzski
Now we are coming to the end of the season, what are peoples predictions for promotion/relegation

Premier League

Chelsea to win it

Leicester, QPR, Villa to go down

Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, Brentford to come up from the Champion

Hartlepool probably go down, Gateshead will struggle to make the play offs this season...

Blyth and Whitby will stay where they arw and Darlo hopefully will join Whitby and Blyth Big Grin

Liverpool or Man Utd to win the Cup Big Grin

I hope I dont look a complete tit(does not really take much ) in 4 months when the season is over and I get everything wrong

EDIT: I have changed my mind about Brentford and predicting Derby County instead
Gateshead were absolutely embarrassing today! Losing 2-1 at home to bottom side Nuneaton, with shite tactics and subs! A lot of fans are calling for Mills to be sacked. He was booed off at full time and a lot of abuse was hurled at him. This is the only time he has not acknowledged the fans!
Marxista Fozzski
(14 Feb 2015, 8:43 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Gateshead were absolutely embarrassing today! Losing 2-1 at home to bottom side Nuneaton, with shite tactics and subs! A lot of fans are calling for Mills to be sacked. He was booed off at full time and a lot of abuse was hurled at him. This is the only time he has not acknowledged the fans!

I dont see what is so important about acknowledging the fans every game, yes, it is good and fans appreciate the acknowledgement, but what do people expect, A thank you for hurling abuse at the gaffer, I would not bother if I was in that position...So maybe that is why Mills ignored the fans or maybe he was embarrassed and humiliated by the nature of the defeat and he was hanging his canister in shame...

As for sacking him, is things really that bad, he has been manager for around 18 months, give him at least till the end of this season...Lets say Mills was fired, who is out there good enough to take the job...

[Image: 1cf6e0b9b893fb323749137da09b6b93.jpg]

They need to make the 3/4 games in hand count if they are to make the play offs this year
Yes. But you are asking other teams to loose as well, some of the games coming up we have no chance of winning haha
According to the BBC, the pitch at Bradford is ripping up really easy... I'm not sure how this is cup tie is gonna go!

Sunderland Team:

25 Mannone
02 Jones
05 Brown
16 O'Shea
03 van Aanholt
11 Johnson
07 Larsson
04 Bridcutt
20 Álvarez
09 Fletcher
19 Graham
Substitutes
01 Pantilimon
10 Wickham
14 Jordi Gómez
22 Coates
27 Vergini
39 Honeyman
42 Agnew

Bradford:
12 Williams
02 Darby
05 Davies
23 McArdle
03 Meredith
11 Knott
08 Liddle
10 Clarke
20 Morais
16 Stead
09 Hanson
Substitutes
06 Sheehan
13 Zoko
14 Yeates
15 Mackenzie
18 Routis
22 Urwin
25 Halliday
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
1-0 Bradford... might as well not bother watching it.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(15 Feb 2015, 3:51 pm)Michael wrote 2-0 Bradford... poor, Poyet needs to go.

That's a bit harsh. 
(15 Feb 2015, 3:55 pm)Tom wrote That's a bit harsh. 

Negative tactic's once again, same as QPR, gave up supporting him. 

No doubt he will blame the pitch. 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(15 Feb 2015, 3:57 pm)Michael wrote Negative tactic's once again, same as QPR, gave up supporting him. 

No doubt he will blame the pitch. 
From what I read, the pitch is a disgrace and Sunderland will be entitled to moan about it...

After the last round it is all of a sudden not too humiliating or embarrasing to lose to Bradford...Just ask Jose Mourinho Big Grin