|
Anything and Everything
07 Oct 2014, 6:13 pm,
RE: Anything and Everything
Ebola... seems someone in Spain has it... were all screwed
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
07 Oct 2014, 6:20 pm,
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(07 Oct 2014, 6:13 pm)Michael wrote Ebola... seems someone in Spain has it... were all screwed
It has been claimed recently that it could reach France and Britain within the next 4 weeks, 75% chance for France and 50% chance it will reach us...

Ebola Crisis: Virus Could Reach The UK and France By The End Of October Scientists Claim
07 Oct 2014, 6:31 pm,
(07 Oct 2014, 6:20 pm)marxistafozzski wrote It has been claimed recently that it could reach France and Britain within the next 4 weeks, 75% chance for France and 50% chance it will reach us...

Ebola Crisis: Virus Could Reach The UK and France By The End Of October Scientists Claim

We were on about this today at uni, i expected it to get to Europe but the government have turned around and said that they won't be doing screenings when people arrive at airports... well i'm sorry but i'd rather be checked and other people to be checked.... 

If it gets here.. i'll blame the government...  

I asked what would happen if it reached the college and someone got it... her answer was... were all fucked haha 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
07 Oct 2014, 6:42 pm,
It has been claimed recently that it could reach France and Britain within the next 4 weeks, 75% chance for France and 50% chance it will reach us...
WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
07 Oct 2014, 7:58 pm,
Re: Anything and Everything
Ebola Do's and Dont's
[Image: BtkNjbPIEAAZQsy.jpg]

Some of the dont's make me laugh Big Grin

Dont play with Monkeys and Baboons...Without sounding racist, who, outside of Africa, or Gibraltar for that matter, would play with our simian cousins

Who eats plums that has been eaten by bats

Why would any right minded person want to touch an ebola victims saliva, piss, blood or turds
08 Oct 2014, 9:33 am,
Noticed last few days that a lot of people are getting bad... if its Ebola.. were fucked

iv' yet to get it sick... and i plan not to

Also just seen this pop on my YAHOO news

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/funny-animal...47172.html 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
08 Oct 2014, 2:15 pm,
(08 Oct 2014, 9:33 am)Michael wrote Noticed last few days that a lot of people are getting bad... if its Ebola.. were fucked

iv' yet to get it sick... and i plan not to

Also just seen this pop on my YAHOO news

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/funny-animal...47172.html 

While I think Ebola is something to be worried about, is there really a high chance of it spreading like the plague if it gets here, our health service will be better equipped than the services available in Shitsville, Sierra Leone.

It seems every time some disease does the rounds, there is always a panic...Same happens when different strains of flu does the round I.e. birds andmswines
09 Oct 2014, 5:33 pm,
Now I like Mr Bean as much as the next guy, but this new Snickers advert.

09 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm,
(07 Oct 2014, 7:58 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Ebola Do's and Dont's
[Image: BtkNjbPIEAAZQsy.jpg]

Some of the dont's make me laugh Big Grin

Dont play with Monkeys and Baboons...Without sounding racist, who, outside of Africa, or Gibraltar for that matter, would play with our simian cousins

Who eats plums that has been eaten by bats

Why would any right minded person want to touch an ebola victims saliva, piss, blood or turds

i once got a dead arm from a monkey before when i said no but that was over a year ago 
09 Oct 2014, 7:29 pm,
(09 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm)Racer_Experience wrote i once got a dead arm from a monkey before when i said no but that was over a year ago 

Wtf are u in about
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
09 Oct 2014, 7:38 pm,
(09 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm)Racer_Experience wrote i once got a dead arm from a monkey before when i said no but that was over a year ago 

Stay away from those monkeys Bazza, you may contract ebola

(09 Oct 2014, 7:29 pm)Michael wrote Wtf are u in about

LMAO...Dead arms from chimps, I think he is responding to this...

09 Oct 2014, 8:58 pm,
(09 Oct 2014, 7:29 pm)Michael wrote Wtf are u in about

long story
10 Oct 2014, 7:30 am,
Re: Anything and Everything
Horse Wanders Into Police Station

Police wanted to hear it from the horses mouth

He was later given bail
10 Oct 2014, 9:38 am,
(10 Oct 2014, 7:30 am)marxistafozzski wrote Horse Wanders Into Police Station

Police wanted to hear it from the horses mouth

He was later given bail

I once heard years back a horse got into Boldon cinema and I said for a joke about the headline "there is neigh way am paying that price for a ticket" the horse escaped from the nearby farm I'd laugh if that horse ended up in Asda which was next door to the cinema at the time this story happned my mum worked there as Hebburn ASDA wasn't born yet
10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am,
Here's a video of a lass riding a horse through Bishop Auckland Tesco.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp384HClc3Q#
10 Oct 2014, 5:37 pm,
(10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am)Jimmi wrote Here's a video of a lass riding a horse through Bishop Auckland Tesco.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp384HClc3Q#
Was that fairly recent, sure I remember hearing something on the news about it...

When I was in primary school, I can remember a goat or a donkey(cant remember which) come trotting through the school and when I went to Easington Comp, a dog followed me onto the school grounds and I thought it would be funny if I let it in the corridors to run around freely...One teachers who chased it got more than they bargained for, the dog had a turd Big Grin
10 Oct 2014, 5:40 pm,
Was that fairly recent, sure I remember hearing something on the news about it...It
it was fairly recent, it was part of that neck nomination craze on Facebook.
11 Oct 2014, 10:15 pm,
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chase...tt-4421923
11 Oct 2014, 11:11 pm,
Happy Birthday to admin Daniel Graham
12 Oct 2014, 5:42 am,
(11 Oct 2014, 10:15 pm)Dan wrote http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chase...tt-4421923
Good luck to the man...looks like a good looking girl