You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East - Recent Repaints

Stagecoach North East - Recent Repaints

RE: Stagecoach North East - Recent Repaints
Stated MANY messages ago,then when nobody replies starts to get snotty cus nobody has replied, thats why nobody replies, cus you've asked the same question many times, theres a pandemic going on outside you do know that dont you?, we could also be going into a 2nd lockdown,repaints are LOW on the list of priorities
Kind Regards
Tez
Funnily enough 36083 has just returned to Hartlepool in new livery.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(13 Sep 2020, 12:19 am)glen wrote Do you think if mans single deckers or old darts of stagecoach North East well get repaint in New colour.

I'm guessing your asking if the ALX300 MAN's and Darts here? If so highly doubt it, once this is all over I can imagine they'll be on the top priority to be withdrawn again but then again weirder things have happened. Seems pointless though considering they've got no / little life left.
Sunderland ADL E300 27734 re-entered service a few days ago in the new Stagecoach Local livery, having been VOR since 17th July.
Was 12061 confirmed to have been in for repaint?, i know somebody said it was suspected that it was in for repaint, i havent seen out and about,maybe i have just kept missing it in service
Kind Regards
Tez
27730 seems to be the next Sunderland ADL E300 in the paintshop according to Bus Times.

That leave just leaves 27726,33,35,38,40 and 27723-25 at Walkergate left to be done.
topsweep1506
(12 Oct 2020, 8:13 am)V514DFT wrote Was 12061 confirmed to have been in for repaint?, i know somebody said it was suspected that it was in for repaint, i havent seen out and about,maybe i have just kept missing it in service

12061 did get prepped to go to paintshop but subsequently broke down and has been in garage ever since infact it was on the jacks last night
Site Administrator
(18 Oct 2020, 5:18 pm)Acky81 wrote Wonder if the gas buses get painted next. Would probably make sense to do the ones still in it’s a gas livery.

The fact none of them have been done yet suggests they don't know how they're going to do it!
That’s very true. I wasn’t sure on the livery at first but I think it looks good now and a total refresh for stagecoach
Is 27170 getting repaint yes or no that all am saying someone say it getting repaint at Sunderland depot.
(19 Oct 2020, 1:14 am)glen wrote Is 27170 getting repaint yes or no that all am saying someone say it getting repaint at Sunderland depot.
Yes it's done and back in service.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

stagecoach Teesside 27245 is at Sunderland for repaint,
apparently stagecoach Hartlepool 36464 has also been repainted into local livery

(19 Oct 2020, 1:14 am)glen wrote Is 27170 getting repaint yes or no that all am saying someone say it getting repaint at Sunderland depot.
yes mate its been painted into local livery, heres a pic i took of it the other day. https://www.flickr.com/photos/dyllanbaro...ed-public/