You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V4

What's annoying you today? V4

RE: What's annoying you today? V4
(29 Jun 2016, 5:44 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm watching a episode of Hollyoaks not through choice for the THIRD TIME! saw half of it on E4 at 7pm last night, all of the episode at 8pm last night on E4+1 and here we are watching it again on Channel 4!

Why?!

Its also on the omnibus on sunday
Best bus ever
(29 Jun 2016, 5:44 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm watching a episode of Hollyoaks not through choice for the THIRD TIME! saw half of it on E4 at 7pm last night, all of the episode at 8pm last night on E4+1 and here we are watching it again on Channel 4!

Why?!

How come you are watching the episode, not through choice, for the third time? You could choose not to be wherever you've chosen to be whilst the episode is airing.
(29 Jun 2016, 6:35 pm)MurdnunoC wrote How come you are watching the episode, not through choice, for the third time? You could choose not to be wherever you've chosen to be whilst the episode is airing.

I haven't really got a say in what goes on the TV here, not much else to do, so I've just been browsing my phone whilst it's been on in the background.

We are now watching Jane the Virgin.
(29 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm)Jimmi wrote I haven't really got a say in what goes on the TV here, not much else to do, so I've just been browsing my phone whilst it's been on in the background.

We are now watching Jane the Virgin.

You may not have a say in what goes on the TV but you have chosen to be in the place where the television is situated not once, not twice, but three times...

Unless you are being forced to watch Hollyoaks three times against your will, you do have to choice to choose otherwise if you so wish. Wink
(29 Jun 2016, 6:56 pm)MurdnunoC wrote You may not have a say in what goes on the TV but you have chosen to be in the place where the television is situated not once, not twice, but three times...

Unless you are being forced to watch Hollyoaks three times against your will, you do have to choice to choose otherwise if you so wish. Wink

Yes, this is the case but it would be bad social etiquette to hide myself away in another room from everyone.
(30 Jun 2016, 6:37 am)NK53 TKT wrote I am bed-bound for another day

Nothing worse, typical it decides to be sunny today after the weather yesterday Tongue
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(30 Jun 2016, 6:42 am)Michael wrote Nothing worse, typical it decides to be sunny today after the weather yesterday Tongue

Well, it isn't nice, the only thing I have eaten is Lindt Milk Chocolate Big Grin and salmon
(30 Jun 2016, 6:51 am)NK53 TKT wrote Well, it isn't nice, the only thing I have eaten is Lindt Milk Chocolate Big Grin and salmon

It is in Sunderland, well chocolate makes everything better Wink

Salmon... Not keen tbh
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Why?!
Think I just heard the end of that episode through the bedroom wall. That now makes four!
(01 Jul 2016, 4:55 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote Hate life at the most moment my grandma has died from cancer which has destroyed me as we were realy close, i got a poor level on history assessment and young love has come to an end thankfully im not loosing it.

I feel for you and I am sorry for the loss of your grandmother BigLugs Sad
(01 Jul 2016, 4:55 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote Hate life at the most moment my grandma has died from cancer which has destroyed me as we were realy close, i got a poor level on history assessment and young love has come to an end thankfully im not loosing it.

Sorry for your loss.

Adrian
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Sorry for your loss
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.