You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(20 Apr 2015, 5:53 pm)mb134 wrote Had my second driving lesson, went better than I thought, managed to drive back home Big Grin

When you're 18, and you haven't crashed or killed someone, you may apply for a job at Go North East driving Volvo B9TLs and Wright StreetLites. Wink 
Site Administrator
(20 Apr 2015, 6:18 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote When you're 18, and you haven't crashed or killed someone, you may apply for a job at Go North East driving Volvo B9TLs and Wright StreetLites. Wink 

Eh..don't put him off!
(20 Apr 2015, 6:18 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote When you're 18, and you haven't crashed or killed someone, you may apply for a job at Go North East driving Volvo B9TLs and Wright StreetLites. Wink 

Haha Tongue I'd prefer to attempt to keep a heap of misery (7501-9) on time Wink 
I decided to give Plusnet a call last week, to see if I could blag BT Sport off them for free. They said they couldn't give me BT Sport for free, but deducted my broadband package by £7.49 instead. So I'm paying the same price for what I had, but plus the BT Sport package now. I did have to say it was either that or I wanted a MAC to port my broadband away from them. Smile
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(20 Apr 2015, 6:20 pm)Dan wrote Eh..don't put him off!

I was thinking the same! lol

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

I only meet one of those criteria! Wink
Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
Got to drive a Centro today, 1924 to be precise, and very nice it was too! Don't get one of those two very often any more but it was a pleasure for 4 hours of 17s... Must have two of the only Centros in the country that don't rattle!

(24 Apr 2015, 9:04 pm)Malarkey wrote Was having a look through what photos Bazza had favorited on his Flickr account, turns out someone has been a Naughty Boy Wink , scroll down page 1 to see what it is.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/favorites/

If it's something to do with women nowt wrong with it am a typical bloke who loves women p.s am not like Brock from Pokemon who happens to fancy everyone and gets pulled away by Misty, Max and his own Croagunk 
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(24 Apr 2015, 9:04 pm)Malarkey wrote Was having a look through what photos Bazza had favorited on his Flickr account, turns out someone has been a Naughty Boy Wink , scroll down page 1 to see what it is.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/favorites/

Woah!

Tempted to favourite weird things to freak out anyone who looks at my favourites.

I do sometimes have a look at what other people favourite on Flickr.
(24 Apr 2015, 10:07 pm)Robert wrote Woah! Lovely pair  Big Grin
as Wade Herbet would say in GTA V in the stripclub "i think am coming immune to boobies" thats that guy who said "NO no baths" and "Can we stop for ice-cream?"
(24 Apr 2015, 10:37 pm)Jimmi wrote Woah!

Tempted to favourite weird things to freak out anyone who looks at my favourites.

I do sometimes have a look at what other people favourite on Flickr.

nowt wrong woth women
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Aside from everything seemingly going wrong around Darlington (I may be a jinx) I'm on ANEs 7620, never actually realised how good the bottom deck front seats are! Just got to make sure I avoid St James' park in any way I can!
Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
Finally found some motivation (see annoying thread) and have got a solid two and a half hours of revision done, which is a start, off for my final hour of chemistry now (split into half an hour chunks...) Sad
Having a ride on Optare Vecta M10DVS today... Something from when I was younger, really brought back the memories! Went from Stockton via Thornaby & Acklam to Middlesbrough, very similar route to what the Vectas in the Arriva fleet used to operate! Memories Wink
Worthy mention for Stagecarriage Olympian N703LTN too, even though it didn't really get thrashed in the journey I was on.... Only ever drove one of those, N707LTN, and only once!

(26 Apr 2015, 9:54 pm)tyresmoke wrote Having a ride on Optare Vecta M10DVS today... Something from when I was younger, really brought back the memories! Went from Stockton via Thornaby & Acklam to Middlesbrough, very similar route to what the Vectas in the Arriva fleet used to operate! Memories Wink
Worthy mention for Stagecarriage Olympian N703LTN too, even though it didn't really get thrashed in the journey I was on.... Only ever drove one of those, N707LTN, and only once!

Same for me as I had Vectra's on the Bishop Auckland 4/4A (later becoming the 5/5A) services when I was younger so I decided when I saw it that I had to go for a ride on that to bring back some memories.

Also rode N703NTL today which is a beast, I actually rode it last Friday on the 1720 45 from Boro to Billingham too.

Was a brilliant day out, got to ride some buses, got some photos and I even got to go on the Transporter too.
Received a FlickrMail from Skelton Coaches earlier tonight asking if I would allow them to use my photo of their Panther SC63TOY at the Transporter Bridge yesterday on their website and Facebook page.

This is the photo they want to use.
[Image: 16659535833_d060868cda.jpg]Skelton Coaches: 8 / SC63 TOY by Jimmi's Bus Photos, on Flickr
(27 Apr 2015, 8:38 pm)MrFozz wrote Nice photo Jimbo Big Grin

Thanks Fozz.

Was walking back to Middlesbrough Bus Station saw this coming behind me so I thought I'd take a chance at getting a photo of it with the Transporter Bridge in the background and it's turned out really well. One of the most worthwhile walks I have ever made Big Grin  
Marxista Fozzski
(27 Apr 2015, 8:42 pm)Jimmi wrote Thanks Fozz.

Was walking back to Middlesbrough Bus Station saw this coming behind me so I thought I'd take a chance at getting a photo of it with the Transporter Bridge in the background and it's turned out really well. One of the most worthwhile walks I have ever made Big Grin  
Talk about good luck mate...Well Done