Menu

Pages (45)    113 14 1545   
Y961 XBU   30 Apr 2015, 11:14 pm
I got mine from Labour today, am tempted to drop buy their office and give it them back in am honest.

Looking at the online Polls and it seems like this Election is going to be fun as Predictions are showing that Con and Lib Dems will not have the required number of seats to make another Col and if an agreement was made Labour and SNP would have the same issue!

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-i...ap?src=nav
MurdnunoC   01 May 2015, 5:52 pm
(30 Apr 2015, 11:34 am)MrFozz wrote I have had leaflets for the Conservatives, UKIP, Lib Dems and The N.E Party...

Still waiting for Labour, BNP and Greens(if them 2 are standing)

It is interesting that you mention the BNP. 

The BNP fielded a candidate in Blaydon in 2010 but have no candidates standing in 2015. In 2010, the BNP managed to secure 2,277 votes in Blaydon and managed to keep their deposit - scraping by with 5.1% of the vote share. 

In 2010, UKIP did not field a candidate. Mark Bell is standing this time round as previously discussed. It'll be interesting to see whether UKIP are able to secure more votes than the BNP in the upcoming election. If they manage to secure more or less the same amount, then I'd suggest it's a crude indication of where the base of UKIP support lies within the constituency of Blaydon. 

MurdnunoC   01 May 2015, 6:01 pm
(01 May 2015, 5:57 pm)Jimmi wrote UKIP reports Have I Got News for You to the police.
http://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000...s_for_you/

He just doesn't learn does he?

Complaining about such trivialities only serves to ridicule him, his party, and their supporters even more. 
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   01 May 2015, 6:09 pm
(01 May 2015, 6:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote He just doesn't learn does he?

Complaining about such trivialities only serves to ridicule him, his party, and their supporters even more. 

It is pretty poor really complaining about some rather minor stuff said on a comedy show. They seem to be doing this every time something doesn't go their way, its like a child wanting an ice cream but the child's parents say no so the child then starts crying in the hope mummy and daddy get them an ice cream - I think that's basically describes it.

I would say more on the matter but I may get reported to the police Big Grin
MurdnunoC   01 May 2015, 6:26 pm
(01 May 2015, 6:09 pm)Jimmi wrote It is pretty poor really complaining about some rather minor stuff said on a comedy show. They seem to be doing this every time something doesn't go their way, its like a child wanting an ice cream but the child's parents say no so the child then starts crying in the hope mummy and daddy get them an ice cream - I think that's basically describes it.

I would absolutely love it if Big Nige reported me to the police. Not that it would amount to much mind. I'm not regulated by Ofcom so I'm entitled to my own personal opinion peppered with any amount of vitriolic bias to boot. 
MrFozz   01 May 2015, 6:30 pm
(01 May 2015, 5:57 pm)Jimmi wrote UKIP reports Have I Got News for You to the police.
http://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000...s_for_you/
Hahaha

He wad peed off at the BBC the other week, when he claimed the audience was chosen to be against (or something like that) boo hoo Big Nige, you big man child Big Grin

(01 May 2015, 6:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote He just doesn't learn does he?

Hasn't Big Nige appeared on HIGNFY a number of times in the past
(01 May 2015, 6:09 pm)Jimmi wrote It is pretty poor really complaining about some rather minor stuff said on a comedy show. They seem to be doing this every time something doesn't go their way, its like a child wanting an ice cream but the child's parents say no so the child then starts crying in the hope mummy and daddy get them an ice cream - I think that's basically describes it.

I won't forget Russell Howard upsetting/taking piss out of the English Defence League on his Good News show

EDL members and sympathisers were even talking about demonstrating at his gigs and whereever he was on TV...idiots
Jimmi   01 May 2015, 6:33 pm
(01 May 2015, 6:30 pm)MrFozz wrote Hasn't Big Nige appeared on HIGNFY a number of times in the past

I won't forget Russell Howard upsetting/taking piss out of the English Defence League on his Good News show

Apparently he was on the last series of HIGNFY.

EDL are idiots.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   01 May 2015, 6:39 pm
I wonder if Nigel Farage will be flying around in a plane on Election Day Big Grin

We should be able to remember what happened in 2010
UKIP Nigel Farage Plane Crash
[Image: coming-out-of-wrec_1630933i.jpg]

Would not wish that on anybody, must have been a real brown trousers moment
MrFozz   01 May 2015, 8:05 pm
Watching a Welsh Political Debate...

Leanne Wood definately has that milf thing going on there, I also love her sexy little accent

[Image: video-undefined-273BEAAF00000578-795_636x358.jpg]

I would definately get Wood for Leanne if she popped my house [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
MrFozz   01 May 2015, 8:25 pm
Wanna shit on some politicians, check out this mad little app pigeon poop

Pigeon Poop

[Image: 78d1bf7e818d822ba0155b1393c5717b.jpg]
mb134   01 May 2015, 9:25 pm
Just joined Labour, £1 per year as I'm in the 14-19 age bracket Big Grin 
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   05 May 2015, 10:22 pm
ukip candidate suspended for threatening to shoot tory rival

Oh no, UKIP members showing there true colours yet again

Ukip has suspended one of its parliamentary candidates just two days before the general election after a video emerged in which he appears to threaten to shoot his Tory rival.

In a secret recording made as part of an investigation by the Mirror, Robert Blay, who was standing in North East Hampshire, was shown declaring that he "absolutely loathes" Conservative candidate Ranil Jayawardena.

Ukip has now apologised to Mr Jayawardena for Mr Blay's "abhorrent" remarks.

In the video, Blay said:

If he is I will personally put a bullet between his eyes.

If this lad turns up to be our Prime Minister, I will personally put a bullet in him. That’s how strong I feel about it.

I won’t have this f***** as our Prime Minister. I absolutely loathe him.

He also goes on to claim Mr Jayawardena was not "British enough" to stand for MP as his family only moved to the UK in the 70s, and said of the constituency - widely considered a safe Tory seat: "I've always said in my constituency you could put a monkey out there with a blue rosette on and it would win."

What a clown
MurdnunoC   05 May 2015, 10:29 pm
And they will always get exposed like this because, rightfully or wrongfully, that's how people (some members included) view UKIP - an acceptable brand of jingoism with a xenophobic political outlook.
Jimmi   05 May 2015, 10:51 pm
On Thursday TV channel E4 will close down between 7am-7pm in a bid to get younger people to go out in vote in the election.

Bit pointless really as it is too late to register to vote and do we really think people watching repeats of the Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother in the middle of the day would really bother to go out and vote and in fairness do we really want people watching E4 daytime repeats to affect the outcome of who will run the country.

I have to say that I sort of fall into this category as I haven't registered to vote and even if I did I probably still wouldn't vote simply because I do not know enough about this sort of thing so I wouldn't begin to know who to vote for and I would rather not vote than just pick a party at random as I would not want to feel responsible for making the decision I had made if things go wrong. I just don't have enough interest and enough knowledge to know who to vote for and some of the things they come out with, I wish I did know more and could take an interest but I just can't seem to find any real interest in this and to make a sensible decision of who to vote for.
MurdnunoC   05 May 2015, 10:55 pm
My vote has already been cast. Postal voting together with various methods of implementing direct democracy will probably do more encourage voting than shutting down a television station for a day.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   05 May 2015, 11:16 pm
(05 May 2015, 10:55 pm)MurdnunoC wrote My vote has already been cast. Postal voting together with various methods of implementing direct democracy will probably do more encourage voting than shutting down a television station for a day.

Most will probably just watch Jezza Kyle and Judge Judy repeats on ITV2 instead.

I don't think enough is done in getting younger people to vote, it seems like all the attention to get younger people to vote seems to go to the ones who already have some knowledge on it and will vote but could be just a case of not decided which party to vote for. There seems to have been nothing much aimed at getting the likes of me interested in voting, it's just a bunch of people saying "young people, voting matters" that gives me zero help, I have very little understanding about what is actually going on right now and what it all really means.

I hoping these posts don't make me sound thick or anything but I am getting headache just thinking about this. I wish I was more interested and knowledgeable but it's just not there which is a shame.
Adrian   06 May 2015, 8:39 pm
I hope everyone has either posted their postal votes, or made some time tomorrow to go and vote! Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
MrFozz   06 May 2015, 9:19 pm
(06 May 2015, 8:39 pm)aureolin wrote I hope everyone has either posted their postal votes, or made some time tomorrow to go and vote! Smile
First thing I will do tomorrow before I goto Seaham
Andreos1   06 May 2015, 9:29 pm
(06 May 2015, 8:39 pm)aureolin wrote I hope everyone has either posted their postal votes, or made some time tomorrow to go and vote! Smile

Postal vote signed, sealed and posted.

Took about half an hour to work out which envelope went in where, but hopefully I cracked it Wink

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisstokelwalke...ing-ballot

Article on the obsession to announce first

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   07 May 2015, 6:55 am
Thoughts on the attached?
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2015-05-07-07-52-03.png (Size 435.34 KB Downloads 23)
.png
Screenshot_2015-05-07-07-52-15.png (Size 430.03 KB Downloads 17)
.png
Screenshot_2015-05-07-07-52-23.png (Size 375.41 KB Downloads 20)
Michael   07 May 2015, 7:03 am
(07 May 2015, 6:55 am)Dan wrote Thoughts on the attached?

Most of that is bull shit, people are only saying that because they want to deny most of the "real" stuff hes going on about, such as immigration problems and the fact people can still get benefits for their children when they aren't even in the country!

Green Party is a load of do gooders, wanting to do things which will wreak the country, £10 minimum wage, businesses struggle with the current one! 

Labour - did fuck all for us while they were in power!

Conservatives - Done quite a bit for the NE while in power, example, gave us funding for the bridge - although they still for the rich! 

Liberal Democrats - Nah rather not - Cameron's pets! Tongue  

Personally i'm not voting... 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   07 May 2015, 7:49 am
Shame The Monster Raving Looney Party are not standing in Easington...I would vote for them lol
LeeCalder   07 May 2015, 8:09 am
We're having our own election in school. We actually have a UKIP parliamentary candidate in our sixth form... I'm working with him today!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
beefcake   07 May 2015, 8:13 am
Irregardless of who I go and vote for, I know Labour are just going to retain the seat, as that many people will just vote blindly for them
MrFozz   07 May 2015, 8:17 am
(07 May 2015, 8:13 am)beefcake wrote Irregardless of who I go and vote for, I know Labour are just going to retain the seat, as that many people will just vote blindly for them
My dad always says our Constituency is like Hartlepool...Labour could put a monkey up for election and it would be voted in [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
beefcake   07 May 2015, 8:19 am
We'd probably hang said monkey first, and then vote it in
MrFozz   07 May 2015, 8:33 am
(07 May 2015, 8:19 am)beefcake wrote We'd probably hang said monkey first, and then vote it in
You lot did vote a monkey in, H'angus for Mayor Big Grin

Stewart Drummond or someone weren't it?

Didn't he dump the monkey suit as soon as he took the Mayors job
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
beefcake   07 May 2015, 9:02 am
We did vote him in back in 2002, and he did drop the suit as soon as he got the job. He only got ousted after Labour realised they couldn't beat him in the mayoral election so voted to scrap the post. Still didn't get my free bananas he promised either.
MrFozz   07 May 2015, 9:05 am
(07 May 2015, 9:02 am)beefcake wrote We did vote him in back in 2002, and he did drop the suit as soon as he got the job. He only got ousted after Labour realised they couldn't beat him in the mayoral election so voted to scrap the post. Still didn't get my free bananas he promised either.
Did he stay Independent right through his time as mayor, I thought he aligned himself with The Labour Party
Pages (45)    113 14 1545